Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Rock of Ages Announced

Atlus and ACE Team announce Rock of Ages, an action/strategy game where players must destroy an opposing castle by rolling gigantic boulders at them, while simultaneously defending their own castle from enemy boulders. "A rock-solid combination of deep strategy, rock-rolling action, and captivating art and music from throughout history, Rock of Ages delivers incredibly satisfying castle-crashing gameplay with a look and feel that's much more than a stone's throw from the competition," stated Aram Jabbari, Manager of PR and Sales at Atlus. "Truly, the satisfaction felt when successfully crushing your opponent's intricate defenses with your gigantic siege stone, seeing their forces driven from before you and hearing the lamentation of their citizens, has no equal. Multiplayer support means you can compete against a friend. Will the end of the battle find you yelling 'I rock,' or will you be crying out 'no moss' instead?" The game will be released next year via digital distribution, and while platforms will be announced soon, preliminary Rock of Ages Website is online with a trailer and screenshots suggesting a Windows version.

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: Rock of Ages Announced Jun 18, 2010, 15:14 PHJF

So it's like Odama without the flippers and ludicrous voice commands?  

Steam + PSN: PHJF
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Rock of Ages Announced Jun 18, 2010, 13:24 strich

that looks like a ball!

haha

I don't believe in a lot of things, but I do believe in duct tape.

2. Re: Rock of Ages Announced Jun 18, 2010, 11:58 the_culture

The art style is really unique. I'm definitely looking forward to trying it.  

1. Re: Rock of Ages Announced Jun 18, 2010, 11:43 Lit_Reflex001

This game looks great!  

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo