Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Tron Evolution Trailer

The Tron Evolution: The Video Game E3 trailer offers a movie from the upcoming real video game based on Tron: Legacy, the upcoming real movie sequel that's based on a fictional video game (whew!). The clip offers a cinematic look updated concepts for light cycle racing and flying disc battles. Here's the embedded version.

View
10 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

10. Re: Tron Evolution Trailer Jun 17, 2010, 02:40 ForgedReality

Bruce Boxleitner!  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

9. Re: Tron Evolution Trailer Jun 16, 2010, 14:28 PHJF

If I wanted to see cinematic Tron I'd watch the god damned Tron Legacy trailer again.  

Steam + PSN: PHJF

8. Re: Tron Evolution Trailer Jun 16, 2010, 13:41 Creston

Looks sweet. Dunno about the game, but I'm pretty fucking excited about the movie.

Creston

7. Re: Tron Evolution Trailer Jun 16, 2010, 13:02 Cutter

Too bad the game won't be anything close to that. Still, I'm stoked for the film, for the visuals if nothing else.

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

6. Re: Tron Evolution Trailer Jun 16, 2010, 12:23 Acleacius

Video looks great and Monolith did do a great job with Tron 2. However till I see a good job of in game work and PC love, this like all titles will be a wait and see.

Propaganda Games only title I can find is the original Turok.

Grendle, it means 3rd person camera view.

The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.That is easy.All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger.It works the same way in any country.

5. Re: Tron Evolution Trailer Jun 16, 2010, 12:19 Shataan

3rd person = asscam. It`d be nice if they allowed a 1st person/3rd person player selectable view. It worked for Monoliths Tron.  

4. Re: Tron Evolution Trailer Jun 16, 2010, 12:15 Elessar

Sacrifice wrote on Jun 16, 2010, 11:24:
Decent trailer, but I will wait for reviews. Games based on movies don't have a solid track record. That being said, I really liked Tron 2.0.
I too, thoroughly enjoyed Tron 2.0. Technically that was based off a movie too, but obviously much later and wasn't released in tandem. I'm hoping both the new movie and this game are awesomesauce.

"You don't get what you deserve, you get what you get."

3. Re: Tron Evolution Trailer Jun 16, 2010, 11:43 Grendle

Shataan wrote on Jun 16, 2010, 10:57:
Let me guess.... asscam right?

Asscam?

2. Re: Tron Evolution Trailer Jun 16, 2010, 11:24 Sacrifice

Decent trailer, but I will wait for reviews. Games based on movies don't have a solid track record. That being said, I really liked Tron 2.0.  

"In questions about good and bad, we ought not to follow the opinion of the many, but the opinion of the one who has understanding."

1. Re: Tron Evolution Trailer Jun 16, 2010, 10:57 Shataan

Let me guess.... asscam right?  

10 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo