Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

LEGO Universe in October

The LEGO Group announces the release dates for LEGO Universe, saying NetDevil's MMOG based on the popular interlocking blocks will open for early access for "Founders" on October 12 with an official launch for the rest of the public two weeks later, on October 26. If you are interested in being one of those Founders, word is: "The Founders release makes LEGO Universe available to LEGO fans before the official launch, with the game sold exclusively through LEGO channels including LEGO Stores, LEGO Online Shop and LEGOLAND."

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: LEGO Universe in October Jun 16, 2010, 09:53 RCH

Agreed. My son played the beta, I didn't see anything worth paying for. Not that it was awful, there's just free MMO's he plays more often.  

Comedy is Tragedy + Time.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: LEGO Universe in October Jun 16, 2010, 08:03 Plink

LEGO Universe is the perfect platform for a Free-to-play model. It naturally ties into the desire to collect more bricks, models, and minifigs. PLus, what 6-year kid has $10 a month to spend on an MMO and his/her parents won't have a clue....  

4. Re: LEGO Universe in October Jun 16, 2010, 02:06 Donkey_Punch

I agree. My kids have been playing the beta and I can't see us paying a monthly fee once this goes live.  

3. Re: LEGO Universe in October Jun 15, 2010, 20:22 Akuinnen

It's no where worth $40 for the game and $10 a month. I'm surprised they are asking that much for it. It seems like it would do better as a Free Realms type game with an in game store.  

2. Re: LEGO Universe in October Jun 15, 2010, 19:58 Dev

Exactly what I was wondering lol.  

1. Re: LEGO Universe in October Jun 15, 2010, 17:56 Ant

How's the beta? Is it worth trying?  

Ant @ The Ant Farm: http://antfarm.ma.cx and Ant's Quality Foraged Links: http://aqfl.net ...

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo