Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

It Came from E3 2010, Part 0

View
12 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

12. Re: It Came from E3 2010, Part 0 Jun 14, 2010, 09:33 Burrito of Peace

It might be crazy to say this but...not all Caucasian males like Asian women. In fact, some of them find Asian women extremely unattractive. Glad to see Take 2 varying up the eye candy.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

11. Re: It Came from E3 2010, Part 0 Jun 14, 2010, 00:54 Dan =0)

I may be biased, but I think the Czech model is the most attractive out of all of them. Most natural-looking, to me, with the rest having something odd about them that just screams strange or unnatural...

Dan =0)

Shameless self-plug(s): http://drdk.bandcamp.com
http://www.myspace.com/dankupkamusic
http://drdkmusic.net76.net

10. Re: It Came from E3 2010, Part 0 Jun 14, 2010, 00:23 ForgedReality

FINALLY! Some attractive booth babes. Good god. Tired of seeing the ugly hit-by-a-truck azn bitches. There ARE attractive azn chicks... Just not ever at E3. I don't know why NONE of the booth babes shown so far have been worthy of the title, but hopefully this will help. Fake tits are not attractive, but it sure beats ugly bitches.  

9. Re: It Came from E3 2010, Part 0 Jun 13, 2010, 22:07 Bumpy

ASeven wrote on Jun 13, 2010, 16:53:
Has the PCGA ever done, you know, something concrete? I've never seen them do anything defending PC gaming, or even reminding people they're still alive.

QFT. Why do they even exist if they aren't doing anything to enhance or promote PC gaming awareness?

8. Re: It Came from E3 2010, Part 0 Jun 13, 2010, 22:01 Hump

God almighty just stop with the hype on "Project Natal". NO ONE CARES. How about a controller that better emulates a mouse for 360 FPS games?  

----------------------------------------------------------------------
"Both the “left” and the “right” pretend they have the answer, but they are mere flippers on the same thalidomide baby, and the truth is that neither side has a clue."

- Jim Goad

7. Re: It Came from E3 2010, Part 0 Jun 13, 2010, 22:01 TheEmissary

When I first heard about the PCGA I was expecting great things from them. Over the years they have proven time and time again that they aren't interested in actively contributing but more of being on the analytical side to get a more accurate picture not seen in retail sales.

I'am sure I wasn't the only one that was expecting this group to organize a level of inter-corporation standards for DRM and system requirements and maybe just maybe create an mutual advertising fund to increase PC awareness. Individually the average PC Studio can't compete with the likes of Microsoft/Nintendo/Sony in terms of advertising but together they could have. Its kind of lost potential Now.

Their opinions on the E3 convention is rather telling. Its not hard to see Retail shelf space dwindling to nothing and they are watching it happen and not even attempt to reverse it.

6. Re: It Came from E3 2010, Part 0 Jun 13, 2010, 20:47 xXBatmanXx

hahahh nice one matty. Love Exploited. We used to have punk rock karaoke here in MPLS, but it went to the wayside (not for lack of people showing up that is for sure!) - exploited would come up once in a while. I always liked the under 60 second songs....cause if it is under 60 seconds...you do it "ONE MORE TIME!"

Man we would get that littl place just fuggin rocking.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YNfvl_qhVE

Boris the Sprinkler did a 2 disc set of the Circle Jerks. A great little gem if anyone is into the Jerks.
http://www.amazon.com/Group-Sex-Boris-Sprinkler/dp/B00004NHB6

Although Boris is no more - he has actually been working on some games with an indy. Including ScrewJumper on xbox live. They have some other projects now also. Check em out!

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad

5. Re: It Came from E3 2010, Part 0 Jun 13, 2010, 20:01 MattyC

kxmode wrote on Jun 13, 2010, 19:55:
xXBatmanXx wrote on Jun 13, 2010, 17:40:
Playboy Playmates to invade Mafia II's E3 2010 booth.

SAY NO MORE!

Sex and Violence. Two things that go together like PB&J.

I have 50 points on 28 parts!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKhrQhdxjI8

4. Re: It Came from E3 2010, Part 0 Jun 13, 2010, 19:55 Kxmode

xXBatmanXx wrote on Jun 13, 2010, 17:40:

SAY NO MORE!

Sex and Violence. Two things that go together like PB&J.

I have 50 points on 28 parts!

3. Re: It Came from E3 2010, Part 0 Jun 13, 2010, 19:04 peteham

Ah how I love the traditional E3 headline  

2. Re: It Came from E3 2010, Part 0 Jun 13, 2010, 17:40 xXBatmanXx

SAY NO MORE!

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad

1. Re: It Came from E3 2010, Part 0 Jun 13, 2010, 16:53 ASeven

Has the PCGA ever done, you know, something concrete? I've never seen them do anything defending PC gaming, or even reminding people they're still alive.  

12 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo