Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Trine 2 PC Plans

A post to the Frozenbyte Community Forums by Frozenbyte's Joel Kinnunen confirms rumors that Trine 2 is headed to the PC as well as consoles. Word is, simply: "Yes. And before anyone asks, it will come to PC in addition to any other platforms. That's all we can say right now." Thanks joao.

View
14 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

14. Re: Trine 2 PC Plans Jun 13, 2010, 22:39 MoreLuckThanSkill

Trine PC is now down to $3.99 on Amazon US, but be warned, it's through some convoluted sale from GoGamer, so you will have to pay about $5.65 shipping as well.

I liked the demo when Trine first came out, but I didn't like it enough to pay anything like full price. Of course I feel that way about a lot of games...

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

13. Re: Trine 2 PC Plans Jun 13, 2010, 19:50 rist3903

I just picked this up. It slipped past my admittedly less than stellar radar when it came out, but this thread intrigued me.  

12. Re: Trine 2 PC Plans Jun 13, 2010, 16:35 MrBone

Just adding my praise to the hoard. The ending was one of the best ever.  

11. Re: Trine 2 PC Plans Jun 13, 2010, 01:13 Shadowcat

Trine was fabulous (I picked it up as soon as the price dropped to US$20, and it was worth every cent), so a sequel is excellent news.

The recent postmortem on Gamasutra was very interesting reading. Hopefully things go rather more smoothly for them on this project!

10. Re: Trine 2 PC Plans Jun 13, 2010, 00:18 Sacrifice

I really enjoyed this game as well, though I also found it repetitive by the end. Some variation or evolution in the sequel would be good.  

"In questions about good and bad, we ought not to follow the opinion of the many, but the opinion of the one who has understanding."

9. Re: Trine 2 PC Plans Jun 13, 2010, 00:00 Xero

It was an awesome game! I played the crap out of it! I replayed levels numerous times, tried to get all those thingies to upgrade my characters. I think the music combined with the great graphics kept me hooked all the way. Really great game for the price. Definitely looking forward to this.  

Currently playing: Skyrim

8. Re: Trine 2 PC Plans Jun 12, 2010, 21:56 xXBatmanXx

Caveman wrote on Jun 12, 2010, 19:41:
Hope they make it less repetitive than the first, you know, make more than skeletons to kill.

I got bored with the game after about an hour and a half. Glad I only spent 2.00 on it during a Steam sale.

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad

7. Re: Trine 2 PC Plans Jun 12, 2010, 20:45 peteham

Sign me up for preorders. Trine 1 was a great game. I just hope they enhance the puzzle element of the sequel somewhat, since the game as a whole was far too easy and never really required you to think.

Well, too easy with the notable exception being the last level. I hear it's been nerfed considerably in later patches, but christ.. That level is something I never wish to play again.

The atmosphere/art direction was superb though. Truly magical.

6. Re: Trine 2 PC Plans Jun 12, 2010, 20:19 bigspender

did anyone else play it with 3 players thru the whole game? it so much fun.
until the wizard starts being a dick and moves the ledge you were going to jump on out of the way but then since it was only local co-op it was easy to punch him hAHAH

Adults are just children that are allowed to make their own decisions.

5. Re: Trine 2 PC Plans Jun 12, 2010, 20:04 RaZ0r!

Trine is a good game. I picked it up on sale on Steam for $7.99. That was a great buy, and it was fun. Now, at the full price of $19.99 I'm not so sure. I am interested in seeing how the sequel turns out.  

4. Re: Trine 2 PC Plans Jun 12, 2010, 19:41 Caveman

Hope they make it less repetitive than the first, you know, make more than skeletons to kill.  

3. Re: Trine 2 PC Plans Jun 12, 2010, 19:05 ASeven

Sepharo wrote on Jun 12, 2010, 18:58:
Never even looked into the first game until just now.

The trailer I watched was fuckin magical.

It's a very good game, do get it, it's quite worth it.

2. Re: Trine 2 PC Plans Jun 12, 2010, 18:58 Sepharo

Never even looked into the first game until just now.

The trailer I watched was fuckin magical.

1. Re: Trine 2 PC Plans Jun 12, 2010, 18:43 bigspender

fucken aye!!!

how do i pre-order?

also please include LAN/Network support so we all don't have to crowd around a single pc

Adults are just children that are allowed to make their own decisions.

14 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo