Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Rockstar: No Current PC Red Dead Redemption Plans

A comment from Rockstar Games to a post on their website has the latest on plans for a Windows edition of their western shooter Red Dead Redemption, or more accurately, the lack of such plans. Word is: "As of now, there are no current plans to bring Red Dead Redemption to the PC platform. If that should change, we will let you know." Thanks Big Download.

View
108 Replies. 6 pages. Viewing page 6.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 ] Older >

8. Re: Rockstar: No Current PC Red Dead Redemption Plans Jun 11, 2010, 17:39 Narf2029

Meh, I'll wait for the PC version even if it never comes out. I just don't feel like I've missed out on anything if it stays on platforms that I will probably never own.  
Huh? I'm sorry, I was thinking about cake.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

7. Re: Rockstar: No Current PC Red Dead Redemption Plans Jun 11, 2010, 17:39 Nameless Again

Considering how they completely botched GTA IV on the PC, big whoop. You can keep Grand Theft Horse.  

6. Re: Rockstar: No Current PC Red Dead Redemption Plans Jun 11, 2010, 17:33 Eldaron Imotholin

Perhaps they say this to let the people owning both PC and console buy the console version anyway, after their decision to wait for the PC version. Just a wild thought.

Ergo it indeed wouldn't be a surprise if the game is on the PC shelf in about half a year despite their current announcement. Can't wait!

Playing: Skyrim, World of Warcraft.
Future: Dead Space 3.

5. Re: Rockstar: No Current PC Red Dead Redemption Plans Jun 11, 2010, 17:24 Elessar

Very frustrating. I hope this goes like their previous titles where they say no PC version, then release it later.  

"You don't get what you deserve, you get what you get."

4. Re: Rockstar: No Current PC Red Dead Redemption Plans Jun 11, 2010, 17:24 briktal

As for GTA IV coming out on the PC, thatís very doubtful as we currently have no plans to develop for the PC. We could only focus our efforts extensively on so many consoles at once, and PC might not see the light of day.  

3. Re: Rockstar: No Current PC Red Dead Redemption Plans Jun 11, 2010, 17:19 dagger

Why turn down more money?  

2. Re: Rockstar: No Current PC Red Dead Redemption Plans Jun 11, 2010, 17:15 Flipper405

I expect this to come to PC after the usual 6-8 month delay - they just don't want to announce it yet (for whatever reason...)  

1. Re: Rockstar: No Current PC Red Dead Redemption Plans Jun 11, 2010, 17:10 Donkey_Punch

Ouch  

108 Replies. 6 pages. Viewing page 6.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo