Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Consolidation

View
12. Re: Morning Consolidation Jun 12, 2010, 16:49 Tanto Edge

I won't touch any new interface technology until I see the proof that it is all they'd like us to believe it is.
You want intent to purchase? I want proof that it works.
I think Microsoft's got the right idea with the Natal camera, infrared beams, etc.
I think the idea that it will be perfectly flawless and able to read my motions without issue is completely batshit insane. I think that if anybody were willing to plop the cash for either system without experiencing it first is completely retarded.

Fortunately we know they'll have demonstrations everywhere when they want us to buy it. Neither of these companies is a slouch when it comes to marketing.
Although Sony proves itself to be fucking nuts at times.

I'm eager to see what the future holds, but I'm not paying money for anything until I see what really comes around.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=705LEH3j2g0&t=0m24s
http://www.youtube.com/user/tantoedge
Previous Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Jun 11, 13:43 Re: Move. Stanly Manly
  2. Jun 11, 14:23 Re: Morning Consolidation Verno
  3. Jun 11, 15:18  Re: Morning Consolidation Zyrxil
  4. Jun 11, 15:36 Microsoft has “bigger announcements” at E3 that’ll “top” last year’s Natal announce joe2tiger
  5. Jun 11, 16:13  Re: Microsoft has “bigger announcements” at E3 that’ll “top” last year’s Natal announce Fion
  6. Jun 11, 16:50   Re: Microsoft has “bigger announcements” at E3 that’ll “top” last year’s Natal announce Prez
  7. Jun 11, 20:07 Re: Morning Consolidation xXBatmanXx
  8. Jun 11, 21:02  Re: Morning Consolidation Cutter
  9. Jun 12, 01:29   Re: Morning Consolidation ASJD
  10. Jun 12, 07:25    Re: Morning Consolidation rist3903
  13. Jun 13, 06:01     Re: Morning Consolidation Ruffiana
  11. Jun 12, 07:30    Motion control below 10% /FÂ\ SLI
>> 12. Jun 12, 16:49 Re: Morning Consolidation Tanto Edge

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo