Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Sniper: Ghost Warrior Tactics

A new Basic Tactics Guide trailer for Sniper: Ghost Warrior is now available, demonstrating several aspects of the upcoming sniper-themed first-person shooter. The clip shows the assistance offered to gamers on easy difficulty, and how this changes in hard mode, also showing tactics like use of the grappling hook to reach sniping spots, using cover, cooperating with your spotter, playing as a spotter, using stealth, and more. The clip is accompanied by some new screenshots, and here's the embedded version.

View
10 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

10. Re: Sniper: Ghost Warrior Tactics Jun 9, 2010, 21:19 vermin

"Watching the trailer I was getting excited and thought "this game is going to be awesome"... then I noticed the City Interactive logo at the end"

hehe yeah. but city have released some ok games inbetween the avalanche of crap. although none of those are among the 20 or so fps games they've put out. this might be their first game on the chrome 4.0 engine though. certainly looks awesome in this and on the trailers on their site

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

9. Re: Sniper: Ghost Warrior Tactics Jun 9, 2010, 21:18 ReverendTed

Parias wrote on Jun 9, 2010, 16:02:
Neat - does this mean it'll have co-op play?
I was wondering that myself. The clips of spotting appeared to be from a single-player campaign, though there was at least one clip of a multiplayer kill.
All of the videos I can find are of single-player campaigns or "team deathmatch" affairs. I can't find any mention of co-op, though I can't find any mention of multiplayer either, so obviously that doesn't mean it's not there.
That said, I'm highly doubtful there's a co-op campaign.

8. Re: Sniper: Ghost Warrior Tactics Jun 9, 2010, 20:57 Faceman

Watching the trailer I was getting excited and thought "this game is going to be awesome"... then I noticed the City Interactive logo at the end  

7. Re: Sniper: Ghost Warrior Tactics Jun 9, 2010, 20:41 MuzixMon

I would've been happy with a "Sniper Elite" rehash with better graphics! SE was a great game that was mostly overlooked. If you never tried it I suggest you give it a try sometime. It was on sale for 2 bucks on Steam awhile back, I'm sure that will happen again. I clocked in many hours playing that game online and surprisingly you can still find a few hundred or so people playing at any given time.  

"When all thats left is console gaming, I will game no more."

6. Re: Sniper: Ghost Warrior Tactics Jun 9, 2010, 18:05 Shataan

A demo would`ve been nice.  

5. Re: Sniper: Ghost Warrior Tactics Jun 9, 2010, 17:55 Eldaron Imotholin

Isn't this game supposed to be out already? Hmmz must be a month off..  

Playing: Skyrim, World of Warcraft.
Future: Dead Space 3.

4. Re: Sniper: Ghost Warrior Tactics Jun 9, 2010, 17:13 Wowbagger_TIP

Looks pretty cool. Hope it turns out well.  

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts." -- Bertrand Russell (I think...)

3. Re: Sniper: Ghost Warrior Tactics Jun 9, 2010, 16:02 Parias

Neat - does this mean it'll have co-op play?  

2. Re: Sniper: Ghost Warrior Tactics Jun 9, 2010, 16:00 Kxmode

Headshot! The Video Game! Rifle

Grin

1. Re: Sniper: Ghost Warrior Tactics Jun 9, 2010, 14:27 eRe4s3r

Looks pretty cool  

10 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..