Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Evening Consolidation

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: Evening Consolidation Jun 4, 2010, 09:33 JoeNapalm

Actually, UFC Unleashed was a surprising amount of fun.

(That may be because I used the far extremities of the character creation system to make a Half-Ogre (named "Bash Ogreson")...probably not what was intended by the design)

A friend cajoled me into trying it, and I ended up buying it and playing through about 2 1/2 career modes.

That said, I can't think of a reason I'd want to buy it AGAIN a year later...never understood the whole EA incremental sports franchise thing.

-Jn-
Ifriti Sophist

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Evening Consolidation Jun 4, 2010, 08:40 Verno

The franchise has made a few hundred million for THQ already, "wrestling" games are very popular in the USA.  

Playing: Dragon Age Inquisition, Far Cry 4, This War of Mine
Watching: The Fall, The Walking Dead, Leon

2. Re: Evening Consolidation Jun 4, 2010, 00:09 Wallshadows

I haven't played a wrestling game since the SNES days. I forget what the title was, but it was old enough to have Bam Bam Bigelo.  

1. Re: Evening Consolidation Jun 3, 2010, 23:38 ForgedReality

UFC Undisputed 2010 Seeing 'Slower Than Anticipated' Sales, says Analyst.
They actually anticipated someone would buy that shit? O.o

In all seriousness, it's probably due to their marketing (or lack thereof). I have heard NOTHING about this game save a couple of comments on this site mentioning it, but nothing beyond that.

That's not to say I'd have any interest otherwise, but if nobody knows your game exists, nobody is going to buy it.

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo