Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Mobilization

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: Morning Mobilization Jun 4, 2010, 11:37 Wolfen

It only resets that info when you tell it to. So thats your total usage since you have began using it. I still dont see what the fuss is. 2-3gb a month on a iphone is INSANE if you use that much. You have to be some kind of downloading and uploading psycho to pull it off.

I cant speak for the iPad since I dont own one. I still dont see that high of usage with an iPad either.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Morning Mobilization Jun 3, 2010, 18:13 Tumbler

Hmm, well data is currently saying I've used 3.6GB. Not sure if that is total since I bought it or one month. I'm resetting it, should be interesting to see what my usage is next month or so.

You don't get to download much via the iphone, just look at web pages and such so I guess it's possible it's only been 3.6GB over 2 years...

99gamers.com-Game trading site, PC digital trading!
Kickstarter "Game Developer"!

2. Re: Morning Mobilization Jun 3, 2010, 14:02 Wolfen

You can check your data usage on the iphone in general settings / usage i believe.  

1. Re: Morning Mobilization Jun 3, 2010, 13:34 Tumbler

The Ipad news the other day about no more unlimited 3g data plan is hilarious. Existing users get grandfathered in for now but I'm guessing that if you turn that off at any point you will only be able to turn on the $24.99 per 2GB in the future. $12.50 per GB on a device that supposedly is perfect for streaming movies!?

I don't have any idea how much data I'm pulling on my Iphone. I'm guessing I'd be pulling at least double on my Ipad though, possibly closer to my PC's and laptops but $24.99 for every 2GB?

It sounds like they are basically sidelining the 3g version of this device. It would make more sense to by the wifi version and that sprint 4g wireless USB router that makes an internet connection and puts up a wifi signal. (awesome idea btw) Can easily have a wifi car now for a price.

99gamers.com-Game trading site, PC digital trading!
Kickstarter "Game Developer"!

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo