Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Star Wars: The Old Republic Updates, Video

A pair of new updates to the Star Wars: The Old Republic Website offer new details on the upcoming Star Wars MMORPG in development at BioWare and LucasArts. One note points to a profile of Companion Characters, explaining how sidekicks like Chewie, R2D2, and Jabba's "cackling monkey lizard." The other highlights an article on the Juggernaut and the Marauder, two Advanced Classes for the Sith Warrior, which are also featured in a new Sith Warrior video. Tying the two updates together, they also have a Vette biography that profiles one of the companions for the Sith Warrior.

View
8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

8. Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Updates, Video May 29, 2010, 05:36 Silicon Avatar

I wanted to play Star Trek Online but held off after playing the beta. Now I think I'll wait and play this instead.  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

7. Re: Star Trek Online End of Beta Event May 29, 2010, 01:46 Longswd

Why didn't they just name Vette "Mission" and be done with it? I sure hope this doesn't end up as KOTOR 2.0 because I would rather have the real thing if that's the case.  
I don't always drink carbonated Mexican rat piss, but when I do, I prefer Dos Equis.

6. Re: Star Trek Online End of Beta Event May 28, 2010, 16:46 HellSlayer

Seriously, I do need a Wow replacement!  
o0

5. Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Updates, Video May 28, 2010, 15:35 entr0py

kxmode wrote on May 28, 2010, 14:44:
I think you meant Sith. The Empire didn't exist in The Old Republic. Just an FYI.

Actually one of the two playable factions in the game is the "Sith Empire" (No relation to the Empire from the movies). The game takes place 300 years after KoTOR, and the Sith were pretty damn successful over that time. They are not fighting against rebels however, but rather the old galactic republic. Thus "The Old Republic".

So you can be an Imperial or a Republican.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Old_Republic#Plot

4. Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Updates, Video May 28, 2010, 14:56 NicklePop

Screw the Sith, evil biatches the lot of em.

I'm going Jedi! (or alliance at least)

3. Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Updates, Video May 28, 2010, 14:44 Kxmode

Techie714 wrote on May 28, 2010, 12:54:
Who wants to be a rebel when you can be a SITH! I hope the servers wont be like 90% Empire & 10% Rebel, that would suck.

I think you meant Sith. The Empire didn't exist in The Old Republic. Just an FYI.

2. Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Updates, Video May 28, 2010, 13:48 Krovven

I just hope it's fun to play.

I've really been enjoying raiding ICC in WoW, right up until we got to Lich King. It's a pain in the ass and not a fun fight at all, with too many random variables to wipe the raid. Now I understand why so many people say they kill LK once and don't care if they never do the fight again.

1. Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Updates, Video May 28, 2010, 12:54 Techie714

Who wants to be a rebel when you can be a SITH! I hope the servers wont be like 90% Empire & 10% Rebel, that would suck. I for one have no interest in a being a Jedi but a Sith hell yea!  

Steam (ID)
http://steamcommunity.com/id/techie714/
DEAD SH0T
Keep your privacy!
http://prism-break.org/

8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo