Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Sledgehammer's CoD FPS?

Some job listings on Gamasutra noticed by Eurogamer offer indications that the upcoming Call of Duty game in the works at Slegehammer is a first-person shooter, in spite of previous indications that this would be more of an action/adventure installment in the military shooter series. Their overview for their help wanted ads has this straightforward sentence: "Sledgehammer Games is actively recruiting top industry talent to join the Call of Duty FPS development team."

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: Sledgehammer's CoD FPS? May 28, 2010, 11:51 Shadowcat

Ant wrote on May 27, 2010, 14:09:
I thought it was Sledgehammer from the 80s' TV show
I thought that for a moment the first time I saw the title mentioned here, and I damned well did the same thing this time! God-dammit.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: Sledgehammer's CoD FPS? May 27, 2010, 14:46 Verno

Call of Duty: Latest Bullshit.  

Playing: Divinity Original Sin, Infamous Second Son, Madden
Watching: Spartan, Possible Worlds, The Changeling

4. Re: Sledgehammer's CoD FPS? May 27, 2010, 14:09 Ant

fujiJuice wrote on May 27, 2010, 10:35:
At first I thought this was a game about Sledgehammer from The Pacific. Just a game were you walk around and stare at shit, smoking a pipe, and occasionally going completely bat shit insane.
I thought it was Sledgehammer from the 80s' TV show with its cool theme song! "SLEDGEHAMMER!!!!!!!!!"

Ant @ The Ant Farm: http://antfarm.ma.cx and Ant's Quality Foraged Links: http://aqfl.net ...

3. Re: Sledgehammer's CoD FPS? May 27, 2010, 13:02 thecakeisalie

Activision won't be happy until they have 3-4 Call of Duty "games" (e.g. code reworks of MW2 by 2nd rate studios) with 1-2 hour SP campaigns and the same old cookie-cutter MP released a year and 20 dollar map packs every other week for each of them.

2. Re: Sledgehammer's CoD FPS? May 27, 2010, 10:35 fujiJuice

At first I thought this was a game about Sledgehammer from The Pacific. Just a game were you walk around and stare at shit, smoking a pipe, and occasionally going completely bat shit insane.  

1. Re: Sledgehammer's CoD FPS? May 27, 2010, 10:19 Tumbler

Where can I pre-order this!? OMFG WHERE!?  
99gamers.com-Game trading site, PC digital trading!
Kickstarter "Game Developer"!

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo