Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Men of War: Assault Squad Announced

1C Company announces Men of War: Assault Squad, calling this both a standalone expansion and a sequel for Men of War, the World War II real-time tactics/action game from Best Way. Assault Squad will add an all-new cooperative "skirmish" mode, and adds the nation of Japan for the first time in the series. Here's a bit:

Men of War: Assault Squad takes place across the globe during the height of World War II and features five different armies each with their own unique units, vehicles and abilities. The game also features the unique "direct control" feature which enables players to maneuver units using the directional keys, rather than pointing and clicking. PC Generals can get behind the controls of a tank to smash through obstacles, crush soldiers under its tracks and fire armor-piercing shells at enemy emplacements, or take control of individual soldiers as they fight. More information about the game can be found at www.menowargame.com

View
7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

7. Re: Men of War: Assault Squad Announced May 27, 2010, 20:37 sfMadMax

Step aside Company of Heroes....  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

6. Re: Men of War: Assault Squad Announced May 27, 2010, 18:08 LittleMe

No it's by the same people who did MoW proper, not Red Tide.  

Political freedom can only be preceded by economic freedom which is preceded by monetary freedom.

5. Re: Men of War: Assault Squad Announced May 27, 2010, 15:59 dagger

I finished Men of War and have slowly been working my way through Red Tide..is this the same company that did Red Tide?

I have been impressed by the amount of missions in both regular MoW and RT...

4. Re: Men of War: Assault Squad Announced May 27, 2010, 12:20 LittleMe

I'm so glad that development on this game/series continues. Yes, a release date or even estimate like Q3 2010 or whatever would be nice.

Political freedom can only be preceded by economic freedom which is preceded by monetary freedom.

3. Re: Men of War: Assault Squad Announced May 27, 2010, 11:35 Paketep

Japan!!!. Russia (already in the original, obviously)!!!

Are you reading this, Relic?. It's about effing time you do something.

2. Re: Men of War: Assault Squad Announced May 27, 2010, 11:34 Reikon

I was wondering what happened to the expansion in development. Too bad there still doesn't seem to be a release date.  

1. Re: Men of War: Assault Squad Announced May 27, 2010, 10:58 Angry

should be

www.menofwargame.com

7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo