Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Metaverse

View
12 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

12. Re: Morning Metaverse May 26, 2010, 10:26 BobBob

Verno wrote on May 26, 2010, 10:13:
This is like stumbling into some horrible anti-establishment Geocities page from 2001, all that's missing are some blink tags and horrible sound effects.

That and hamster dance were some funny trends back then.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

11. Re: Morning Metaverse May 26, 2010, 10:13 Verno

LittleMe wrote on May 25, 2010, 18:00:
...you obviously don't know how government works...

Sure I do. It's based on violence and mental conditioning. Nuff said.

Oh, and a state government, or any government, can collapse due to economic issues. But I think California's issues go far deeper than just money, as well as the other 49 or so states.

Don't worry guys, a global government is being set up to rescue us from ourselves and it's called the New World Order. "We'll be fine." as Tumbler says. They'll tax us for the air we breathe in the form of a carbon tax.

This is like stumbling into some horrible anti-establishment Geocities page from 2001, all that's missing are some blink tags and horrible sound effects.

The thing I especially love about you supposed "anti-government" folk is that you love enjoying everything provided by the government and society in general while simultaneously decrying it with the most bizarre, vague statements. Anything to avoid being specific because that's where you run into trouble with those pesky people who want support for your craziness.

Playing: Fire Emblem, Diablo 3, Bravely Default
Watching: The Machine, After the Dark, Devils Due

10. Re: Morning Metaverse May 26, 2010, 05:49 BobBob

The only thing more tax does is encourage more wasteful spending.  

9. Re: Morning Metaverse May 26, 2010, 05:09 Nucas

BobBob wrote on May 25, 2010, 09:38:
Stop dishing out money to welfare recipients vs. raising taxes.
yes, of course, let's blame the poor. always the poor's fault. you'll never have to rely on social programs anyway, right? that's just for lazy people.

george bush doubled the national debt. taxpayers were going to have to pay the price eventually. i know it's easier to cry about it, reneg on our debts, expect government officials to work for free, but you got what you voted for with george bush.

besides, taxes are currently at their lowest in years. obama froze them at a recent low when he took office. 47 percent of americans didn't pay any taxes at all to the federal government for 09.

i know it must feel great to hate the black guy but try reading about his policies and realize that you're probably going to benefit from them.

8. Re: Morning Metaverse May 25, 2010, 18:00 LittleMe

...you obviously don't know how government works...

Sure I do. It's based on violence and mental conditioning. Nuff said.

Oh, and a state government, or any government, can collapse due to economic issues. But I think California's issues go far deeper than just money, as well as the other 49 or so states.

Don't worry guys, a global government is being set up to rescue us from ourselves and it's called the New World Order. "We'll be fine." as Tumbler says. They'll tax us for the air we breathe in the form of a carbon tax.

Political freedom can only be preceded by economic freedom which is preceded by monetary freedom.

7. Re: Morning Metaverse May 25, 2010, 16:05 Tumbler

It's an act of desperation. California's state government is on the brink of collapse.

...you obviously don't know how government works... No government is going to fold up shop when there are people who can pay taxes. There is no collections agency that comes in and takes everything, they're it, if they don't balance the budget it comes out of all our asses. (assets) (ca residents) And we got some big asses. (assets) We'll be fine.

99gamers.com-Game trading site, PC digital trading!
Kickstarter "Game Developer"!

6. Re: Morning Metaverse May 25, 2010, 15:10 ForgedReality

LittleMe wrote on May 25, 2010, 15:01:
It's an act of desperation. California's state government is on the brink of collapse. There is a house of cards all around us.

More is coming.
It's not just California.

5. Re: Morning Metaverse May 25, 2010, 15:01 LittleMe

It's an act of desperation. California's state government is on the brink of collapse. There is a house of cards all around us.

More is coming.

Political freedom can only be preceded by economic freedom which is preceded by monetary freedom.

4. Re: Star Trek Online End of Beta Event May 25, 2010, 13:51 AnarKane

I voted for Bob Barr, not this joke. Hope they know that Pirate Bay and the black market will always be around.  
"We can do this one of two ways. There's the hard way, which involves hours of discussion, tons of negotiation, half a dozen bribes, and no guarantee of success."
"What's the easy way?"
"Liberally placed high explosives."

3. Re: Star Trek Online End of Beta Event May 25, 2010, 12:37 HellSlayer

Oh boy ya buddy. Obama was a awesome pick! Wake up idiots!:) He wants total control of everything!:) Nice job people!  
o0

2. Re: Morning Metaverse May 25, 2010, 10:29 ldonyo

The tax article is about California, not the USA as a whole.  

1. Re: Morning Metaverse May 25, 2010, 09:38 BobBob

Stop dishing out money to welfare recipients vs. raising taxes.  

12 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo