Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Dragon Age: Origins - The Darkspawn Chronicles Released

The Dragon Age: Origins Website now offers the release of The Darkspawn Chronicles, a new DLC pack for their fantasy-themed role-playing game. The module is available now for PC and Xbox 360 for $5.00 (400 BioWare Points/400 MS Points) and the PlayStation 3 edition is "coming soon." Here's word on what this features: "Play as the darkspawn! The city of Denerim, jewel of Ferelden, girds itself for war. As a hurlock vanguard, you alone hold the power to make thralls of your fellow darkspawn and drive them into the heat of battle. Heed the archdemon's call--Denerim must burn!" Thanks Darth Guybrush.

View
15. Re: Dragon Age: Origins - The Darkspawn Chronicles Released May 19, 2010, 09:52 Wolfen

Not a fan of the point system either. Im not what the psychologists were thinking of. Cause when I see points.. on a console, or pc, used in any way to make a PURCHASE of something, in which I had to spend money to get those points to begin with... makes me feel like I just spent money or I will be spending money.

Points blow.

Previous Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. May 18, 21:08 Re: Dragon Age: Origins - The Darkspawn Chronicles Released RaZ0r!
  2. May 18, 21:20  Re: Dragon Age: Origins - The Darkspawn Chronicles Released Kxmode
  4. May 18, 21:58   Re: Dragon Age: Origins - The Darkspawn Chronicles Released CJ_Parker
  5. May 18, 22:23    Re: Dragon Age: Origins - The Darkspawn Chronicles Released Starang
  6. May 18, 22:47     Re: Dragon Age: Origins - The Darkspawn Chronicles Released Jerykk
  16. May 19, 10:50      Re: Dragon Age: Origins - The Darkspawn Chronicles Released eRe4s3r
  3. May 18, 21:45  Re: Dragon Age: Origins - The Darkspawn Chronicles Released Diabolus in Musica
  10. May 19, 01:49  Re: Dragon Age: Origins - The Darkspawn Chronicles Released psulli
  7. May 18, 23:06 Re: Dragon Age: Origins - The Darkspawn Chronicles Released Creston
  8. May 18, 23:10 Re: Dragon Age: Origins - The Darkspawn Chronicles Released Veterator
  9. May 18, 23:51 Re: Dragon Age: Origins - The Darkspawn Chronicles Released briktal
  11. May 19, 02:52 Re: Dragon Age: Origins - The Darkspawn Chronicles Released Dr. D. Schreber
  12. May 19, 05:16 Re: Dragon Age: Origins - The Darkspawn Chronicles Released ForgedReality
  13. May 19, 07:01  Re: Dragon Age: Origins - The Darkspawn Chronicles Released wonkawonka
  17. May 19, 13:14   Re: Dragon Age: Origins - The Darkspawn Chronicles Released ForgedReality
  14. May 19, 08:14 Re: Dragon Age: Origins - The Darkspawn Chronicles Released dryden555
>> 15. May 19, 09:52 Re: Dragon Age: Origins - The Darkspawn Chronicles Released Wolfen

footer

Blue's News logo