Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

New L4D2 Mutation

The Left 4 Dead Blog announces the fourth in their series of weekly mutations for Left 4 Dead 2 is now available. Travelocity will pleased to learn this is called "Last Gnome On Earth," which is described like so: "Do you crave attention? Want all the infected to swarm you and the gnome you are carrying? Then we have the game mode for you. The team needs to carry the garden gnome from start to finish in any campaign. The common infected hate the gnome and will swarm whoever is carrying him. Watch out putting him on the ground, a boomer explosion will send him flying!"

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. No subject May 16, 2010, 07:45 Kevlar

PHJF wrote on May 15, 2010, 11:27:
This is easily the lamest mutation yet. The gnome makes it EASIER because hordes ONLY ATTACK the guy with the gnome.

They need to give serious thought to future campaign mutations or just not bother doing them. I've been through the campaigns dozens of times and these mutations don't do nearly enough to make them interesting again. I say stick with 8-player mutations.

Or survival, why hasn't there been a mutation for survival?

There will be. Survival Versus is on the way.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: New L4D2 Mutation May 15, 2010, 11:27 PHJF

This is easily the lamest mutation yet. The gnome makes it EASIER because hordes ONLY ATTACK the guy with the gnome.

They need to give serious thought to future campaign mutations or just not bother doing them. I've been through the campaigns dozens of times and these mutations don't do nearly enough to make them interesting again. I say stick with 8-player mutations.

Or survival, why hasn't there been a mutation for survival?

Steam + PSN: PHJF

3. Re: New L4D2 Mutation May 15, 2010, 11:19 Bet

Prez wrote on May 15, 2010, 03:13:
This sounds like a blast!
It definitely does. An inspired mutation to be sure.

2. Re: New L4D2 Mutation May 15, 2010, 03:13 Prez

This sounds like a blast!  

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi

1. Re: New L4D2 Mutation May 15, 2010, 00:06 xXBatmanXx

This is the one I was looking forawrd to the most. Dark Carnival was a hell of a lot of fun with the gnome addition. Probably some of the most challenging and fun gameplay in a long time.

Now to be able to do it during all maps - I hope they make this one permanent.

Buy from GreenManGaming? Use this, we both get $2.00 - http://www.greenmangaming.com/?gmgr=purutuwi

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo