Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

RollerCoaster Tycoon Movie Plans

Sony is planning a movie adaptation of RollerCoaster Tycoon, reports Dark Horizons, relating the latest plans for a film based on a game that has no plot of which to speak. Word is: "David Ronn and Jay Scherick ("The Smurfs," "The Zookeeper") will pen a script for the live-action/CGI animated adaptation which will create a narrative out of the computer game which had the user playing the manager of a major theme park. The user was also able to design and customize unique roller coasters." Thanks Ant.

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: RollerCoaster Tycoon Movie Plans May 14, 2010, 14:55 Kxmode

Wait for it. Wait for it!

RollerCoaster Tycoon: The Movie... in 3D!!!!

Did I blow your mind?

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: RollerCoaster Tycoon Movie Plans May 14, 2010, 07:33 Thenetcase

I still have to say that I'm skeptical about this working. Either this is a joke or someone has an idea they think is genius.
The keyword is "THINK" ... Because we all know it's far from genius.

2. Re: RollerCoaster Tycoon Movie Plans May 13, 2010, 23:42 Sepharo

Loved playing the big desert map, buying all the property up, and building tiny "launcher" coasters that bring immense profits.*

Running one of those maps was like a whole day marathon RCT session.

*of course all supported by 10 bathrooms

1. Re: RollerCoaster Tycoon Movie Plans May 13, 2010, 23:10 Brazor

WHAT?!?
That's what I said as soon as I saw the article and my roommate said the same thing. I used to play the original feverishly when it first came out and I still play #3 off and on. Even though nothing has been said about their plan, I still have to say that I'm skeptical about this working. Either this is a joke or someone has an idea they think is genius.

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo