Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Age of Conan: Rise of the Godslayer Rises

The Rise of the Godslayer expansion is now live for Age of Conan, the barbaric MMORPG, announces Funcom. Word is: "'Rise of the Godslayer' is now available in retail as a combined package that includes the original game and the expansion, and is also available for purchase online for players upgrading from the original game. 'Rise of the Godslayer' not only introduces countless hours of new adventure through the addition of new lands and dungeons, it also adds all-new gameplay features such as the faction system." This page offers a list of new features in the expansion. "We are very excited about seeing ĎAge of Conaní back on the shelves in retail as a renewed and revitalized experience comprised of both the original game and the expansion, exactly two years after the launch of the original game in May 2008," says Funcom CEO Trond Arne Aas. "We feel very confident about the level of quality offered in this expansion, and the initial reactions from press and players so far only serve to confirm our confidence in the game."

View
1. Re: Age of Conan: Rise of the Godslayer Rises May 11, 2010, 11:06 Wolfen

Picked up the game on Steam a week ago or so since it was 20 bucks. Havnt played an MMO in a long while. I am really enjoying the game. Infact, i bummed out the servers are down for so long today for the xpac which I did of course pre-order after I found I liked the game.  
Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
>> 1. May 11, 11:06 Re: Age of Conan: Rise of the Godslayer Rises Wolfen
  2. May 11, 11:47  Re: Age of Conan: Rise of the Godslayer Rises Muscular Beaver
  21. May 12, 05:47  removed Atan Smith
  3. May 11, 11:53 Re: Age of Conan: Rise of the Godslayer Rises Techie714 ©
  4. May 11, 12:04  Re: Age of Conan: Rise of the Godslayer Rises Fion
  5. May 11, 12:15   Re: Age of Conan: Rise of the Godslayer Rises Muscular Beaver
  6. May 11, 12:19    Re: Age of Conan: Rise of the Godslayer Rises Wolfen
  7. May 11, 13:13 Re: Age of Conan: Rise of the Godslayer Rises Bopper
  8. May 11, 13:38 Re: Age of Conan: Rise of the Godslayer Rises Tumbler
  9. May 11, 14:55 Re: Age of Conan: Rise of the Godslayer Rises Trevellian
  10. May 11, 15:30  Re: Age of Conan: Rise of the Godslayer Rises Jonny
  11. May 11, 15:54   Re: Age of Conan: Rise of the Godslayer Rises XM-S
  16. May 11, 17:29    Re: Age of Conan: Rise of the Godslayer Rises briktal
  17. May 11, 18:49     Re: Age of Conan: Rise of the Godslayer Rises Jonny
  18. May 11, 19:09      Re: Age of Conan: Rise of the Godslayer Rises Cutter
  19. May 11, 19:15       Re: Age of Conan: Rise of the Godslayer Rises Talisorn
  20. May 11, 22:30        Re: Age of Conan: Rise of the Godslayer Rises Paranoid Jack
  12. May 11, 16:05 Re: Age of Conan: Rise of the Godslayer Rises Ant
  13. May 11, 16:09  Re: Age of Conan: Rise of the Godslayer Rises Wolfen
  14. May 11, 16:49   Re: Age of Conan: Rise of the Godslayer Rises Fion
  15. May 11, 17:22    Re: Age of Conan: Rise of the Godslayer Rises Bhruic

footer

Blue's News logo