Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Test Drive Unlimited 2 Trailer

A new Test Drive Unlimited 2 Trailer offers a look at some of the cars in Atari's upcoming driving game sequel, as well as lifestyle elements to accompany your ride like a luxury apartment, exotic locations, and bikini-clad companions. The clip concludes confirming the game's fall release window. The embedded version of the clip follows.

View
10 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

10. Re: Test Drive Unlimited 2 Trailer May 2, 2010, 09:08 HoSpanky

I'd be more excited about the next Codemasters racing game if I wasn't worried it would randomly destroy my progress when I play online. I got 100% through the single player game of Dirt2 with no issues, first time I played it online, savegame turned corrupt. started another, played 2 offline races, no corruption. went online, corrupt.

Pretty sure it's something weird with GFWL. I unlocked the "cautious" achievement the last time I played online, yet it's not unlocked when I check my achievements on the 360. Now that I think about it, both times I went online, I scored an achievement...and both times, it didn't register permanently. Maybe there's the problem.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

9. Re: Test Drive Unlimited 2 Trailer May 1, 2010, 23:50 Elricsi

I loved, loved, loved the first one.

This one will be on a new island, Ibiza.

8. Re: Test Drive Unlimited 2 Trailer May 1, 2010, 23:39 Jerykk

Not a big fan of racing games taking place in one setting. Results in a bunch of generic, forgettable tracks. I'd much rather have a bunch of unique and memorable tracks, like in the old NFS games.  

7. Re: Test Drive Unlimited 2 Trailer May 1, 2010, 22:47 swaaye

It finally has more than just daytime sunny and daytime cloudy! Progress.  

6. Re: Test Drive Unlimited 2 Trailer May 1, 2010, 22:05 StaTik

I like all things car so this is a must for me. Looking foreword to this one in a big way. As well as GRID 2 .. I hope.  

5. Re: Test Drive Unlimited 2 Trailer May 1, 2010, 20:10 Trevellian

Gameplay looks worse than the first game. I'll stick with Grid and Dirt 2, and hope that Codemasters is working on a Grid 2.  

For the Republic
-C22 Waterson of Planetside 2/Tahyang in ArcheAge

4. Re: Test Drive Unlimited 2 Trailer May 1, 2010, 18:33 SM0k3

Looks like the same boring island...thought we were going to get a totally new experience. Also I didn't see any physical model damage only skin overlays that represent 'damage'  

3. Re: Test Drive Unlimited 2 Trailer May 1, 2010, 16:03 xXBatmanXx

This is getting closer to what I remember these types of games to be like - getting excited about racing arcade sims again.  

Buy from GreenManGaming? Use this, we both get $2.00 - http://www.greenmangaming.com/?gmgr=purutuwi

2. Re: Test Drive Unlimited 2 Trailer May 1, 2010, 15:57 ASeven

Yeah, the damage model on the first one was a big turn off for me from the game, it had no damage model.

If this game had Dirt2's damage model it could become something quite big.

1. Re: Test Drive Unlimited 2 Trailer May 1, 2010, 13:31 ForgedReality

Hmm, it looks like there's somewhat of a damage model now. That's one of the things I hated most about the first one. You could slam into a rock wall at 120mph but keep on driving happily without a scratch.

Also, the game felt kind of empty and lifeless. This one feels like it might be similar in that respect. :\ Wait-and-see.

10 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo