Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Eschalon: Book II Next Month

Basilisk Games announces May 12, 2010 as the release date for Eschalon: Book II for Windows, while the Mac OS X and Linux editions of the indie RPG sequel will follow on May 26. "We are very excited to finally be able to announce the release dates to our second game, Eschalon: Book II, after more than two years of development," says lead developer Thomas Riegsecker. "Eschalon: Book II is considerably bigger and better than the first game, and incorporates over 60 fan-suggested enhancements." There's a recent trailer on the YouTube, and here's a bit on the game: "Eschalon: Book II is the sequel to 2007's hit independent role-playing game, Eschalon: Book I. Continue your journey across massive outdoor environments and deep into twisted dungeons as you seek to uncover the mystery of your past and who is behind the menace that threatens all of Eschalon. No experience with the first game is needed to enjoy this second chapter in the Eschalon trilogy."

View
6. Re: Eschalon: Book II Next Month Apr 27, 2010, 17:30 Lord Tea

Book II is a must have for me. Indie roleplaying at its best. @kxmode: man, this sounds really good to me!! I haven't played a true scifi RPG since the Buck Rogers series from the early 90's LOL.  
UPSA = United Police States of America
Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Apr 27, 09:52 Re: Eschalon: Book II Next Month LittleMe
  2. Apr 27, 10:21  Re: Eschalon: Book II Next Month InBlack
  3. Apr 27, 12:18 Re: Eschalon: Book II Next Month Zadig
  4. Apr 27, 15:30 Re: Eschalon: Book II Next Month Kxmode
  5. Apr 27, 16:51  Re: Eschalon: Book II Next Month Mostly_Harmless
>> 6. Apr 27, 17:30   Re: Eschalon: Book II Next Month Lord Tea
  7. Apr 27, 22:11    Re: Eschalon: Book II Next Month Jerykk
  8. Apr 28, 03:19     Re: Eschalon: Book II Next Month LittleMe

footer