Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Stargate Resistance Free Weekend

The Stargate Resistance Website announces a free weekend for this third-person shooter based on the Stargate science fiction universe kicks off at 2:00 am EDT (midnight MDT) tomorrow (thanks fujiJuice). Word is:

We hope you enjoy your free weekend of playtime during this special event which begins midnight on Friday April 23rd (mst) and runs through midnight Sunday April 25th. You will be able to sample three different worlds and 6 different classes in a high action battle between the System Lords and the SGC for Galactic Domination.

We hope after playing that you will decide to join the Resistance, and as a special bonus to you, those who purchase Stargate Resistance through the Firesky website during this event will receive the Jaffa and Commando Advanced Combat pack for FREE!

View
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

3. Re: Stargate Resistance Free Weekend Apr 25, 2010, 10:09 Ant

Where's the sign up and did I miss it? Also, how is/was it?  

Ant @ The Ant Farm: http://antfarm.ma.cx and Ant's Quality Foraged Links: http://aqfl.net ...
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2. Re: Stargate Resistance Free Weekend Apr 24, 2010, 08:28 Ventura

If it had bots I'd play, but it doesn't, so alas.  

1. Re: Stargate Resistance Free Weekend Apr 24, 2010, 05:28 n0slet

Would be nice if their accounting system actually worked so you could get your code. Tried to sign up 3 times with 3 different emails. First 1 went through and after validating the email it told me the product key was already in use. Second one my login/pass didn't work to login to the game after I went through the full process and validated the account via email. Third and final time I tried the validation email didn't even come through and it's been 6 hours and yes I checked the spam folder. =D  

3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo