Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Alpha Protocol Trailers

A pair of new trailers from Alpha Protocol introduce a couple of the characters from Obsidian's upcoming espionage-themed role-playing game. One clip features an intelligence synopsis for Grigori Pazinhov, a 63-year-old Russian who sells intel for a living. The other clip is an introduction to Sie, an operative from Germany who's six-feet tall, scantily clad, and kinky; in other words, a typical female video game character. The embedded versions of each clip are below.

View
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

3. Re: Alpha Protocol Trailers Apr 21, 2010, 05:05 Nucas

Eldaron Imotholin wrote on Apr 20, 2010, 17:19:
Damn, this game seems to become uglier by the video :\
it always was, and the ridiculous art doesn't help at all.

i really don't know about this game. the way it presents itself is dead-serious, but it has goofy ass character designs like the tank top wearing chick holding a belt fed machine gun in the above video. i've liked obsidian's games in the past but i don't know what they're trying to do here; and it's graphics were only average a year and a half ago, when they first delayed it. now, they're a liability.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2. Re: Alpha Protocol Trailers Apr 20, 2010, 17:19 Eldaron Imotholin

Damn, this game seems to become uglier by the video :\  

Playing: Skyrim, World of Warcraft.
Future: Dead Space 3.

1. Re: Alpha Protocol Trailers Apr 20, 2010, 13:23 Creston

an operative from Germany who's six-feet tall, scantily clad, and kinky; in other words, a typical female video game character.

Hey now, Blue! That's just stereotyping right there, and I take offense at that! Not all female video characters are six feet tall, okay?!

Creston

3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo