Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Earthrise Delayed

A post to the Earthrise Forums has a humorous framework to announce a setback to the release of Earthrise, Masthead Studios' upcoming MMORPG. Word is: "Due to the demolition of key figures in Masthead development, it has unavoidably slowed down progress, delaying development and quite possibly resulting in a later than originally envisioned launch schedule. (Oops.) The good news is that we still have forums, and therefore an outside link to all of our caring and concerned community where will we continue to provide updates regarding development progress as we rebuild and repair operations so we may continue bringing the world of Enterra to life." They also add: "The determined survivors would also like me to mention that the combat video will not appear before the 16th of April due to this tragic circumstance." Thanks MMORPG.com.

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: Earthrise Delayed Apr 13, 2010, 20:53 Nate

Very little in depth info on this MMO. Looks interesting but where are the gameplay videos? How does the combat work exactly?  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Earthrise Delayed Apr 13, 2010, 18:15 Talisorn

Isn't this the game that Interplay were backing as an excuse to stop Bethesda developing a Fallout MMO?  

2. Re: Earthrise Delayed Apr 13, 2010, 15:04 Aganazer

Given the history of the MMOG genre, I take any news like this as a sign that the game is going to be in poor shape at release. I hope I am wrong as I had high hopes for this game.  

1. Re: Earthrise Delayed Apr 13, 2010, 11:19 Longswd

I've only been keeping half an eye on this, did they suffer some mass exodus recently? If so, that's never a good sign.

I don't always drink carbonated Mexican rat piss, but when I do, I prefer Dos Equis.

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo