Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Free Total Annihilation Expansion on Impulse

Impulse announces the release of a free Battle Tactics expansion for "all registered Total Annihilation Impulse customers via the Impulse client." Battle Tactics features 100 new missions, four new units, keyboard shortcuts, and six new multiplayer maps for the old-school real-time strategy game developed by Cavedog Entertainment. New purchases of the game on Impulse now include both the Core Contingency and Battle Tactics expansions.

View
8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

8. Re: Free Total Annihilation Expansion on Impulse Apr 10, 2010, 18:58 LittleMe

Ummm Supreme Commander?

Ummm no.

Political freedom can only be preceded by economic freedom which is preceded by monetary freedom.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

7. Re: Free Total Annihilation Expansion on Impulse Apr 10, 2010, 17:33 JohnnyRotten

Prez wrote on Apr 10, 2010, 12:25:
Funny - I thought SupCom was exactly like TA.

Same here - mass/energy, build tons of units, rush!

6. Re: Free Total Annihilation Expansion on Impulse Apr 10, 2010, 12:25 Prez

Funny - I thought SupCom was exactly like TA.  

Goodbye my Monte boy. May you rest in the peace you never knew in life.

5. Re: Free Total Annihilation Expansion on Impulse Apr 10, 2010, 12:21 Avecrien

I wouldn't compare Sup Com to TA. There are a few similarities, but I agree that the spirit is not the same. I'd love to see more in the TA vein.  

4. Re: Free Total Annihilation Expansion on Impulse Apr 10, 2010, 10:44 Efflixi

LittleMe wrote on Apr 10, 2010, 07:18:
What's kind of sad is that this is actual news because I know of no RTS that continued in the spirit of Total Annihilation. Well, besides TA:Spring..

Ummm Supreme Commander?

3. Re: Free Total Annihilation Expansion on Impulse Apr 10, 2010, 07:18 LittleMe

What's kind of sad is that this is actual news because I know of no RTS that continued in the spirit of Total Annihilation. Well, besides TA:Spring..  

Political freedom can only be preceded by economic freedom which is preceded by monetary freedom.

2. Re: Free Total Annihilation Expansion on Impulse Apr 10, 2010, 02:41 Jackplug

I still play TA with friends its just so good!!  

1. Re: Free Total Annihilation Expansion on Impulse Apr 10, 2010, 02:08 Lokust

Battle tactics was pretty crap, as expansions go, but Core Contingency really made the game awesome.  

8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo