Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Ships Ahoy - Future Wars

Meridian 4 and Headup Games announce that Future Wars is now available, exclusively via digital distribution through Impulse, Stardock's online platform, and for the first week the game is on sale at a 20% discount. Here's a bit of the official description for the game: "Similar to classic titles such as Advance Wars and Battle Isle, the game takes turn-based strategy gaming away from the micro-management overkill that it has become and using simple, proven rock-paper-scissors principles, reopens the genre to a wider audience."

View
3. Re: Ships Ahoy - Future Wars Apr 7, 2010, 23:30 Prez

I love Turn-based games myself. Many of my personal top games of all time are at least in part turn based.

I wonder if it really is like Battle Isle. That was quite the Turn-based gem. My only concern is that they may have made it too simple.

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi
Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Apr 7, 22:33 Re: Ships Ahoy - Future Wars Wolfox
  2. Apr 7, 22:48  Re: Ships Ahoy - Future Wars BobBob
>> 3. Apr 7, 23:30   Re: Ships Ahoy - Future Wars Prez
  5. Apr 8, 00:25    Re: Ships Ahoy - Future Wars Bhruic
  7. Apr 8, 07:30   Re: Ships Ahoy - Future Wars InBlack
  8. Apr 8, 10:01    Re: Ships Ahoy - Future Wars Frijoles
  9. Apr 8, 10:18     Re: Ships Ahoy - Future Wars Prez
  4. Apr 8, 00:07  Re: Ships Ahoy - Future Wars Keith
  6. Apr 8, 03:45 Re: Ships Ahoy - Future Wars sorted