Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Free MW2 on Steam this Weekend

Steam News announces plans to kick off a free weekend for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 starting tomorrow, saying those interested in participating can preload the military shooter sequel right now. The preload can be started through this link, and word is: "There is no obligation to participate."

View
16. Re: Free MW2 on Steam this Weekend Apr 7, 2010, 12:45 Trevellian
 
Fuck MW2
And to StingingVelvet. The truth is NOT in the middle. The lag on IWNet causes all sorts of exploits. I know because I have played it on PS3. I have a 25mbps connection (Meaning if it weren't for IW.net I could be playing on servers with a 5 ping in some cases and instead I'm stuck playing P2P at 100+ ping).

The lag allows people to exploit Marathon/Commando/Lightweight and run around and knife everyone without you being able to do much about it. Granted if you get them at a distance theres a good chance they will die. But if they come around a corner and are within 20 feet. Good luck. You've got maybe a 10% chance you'll kill them. The other 90% of that time, you'll think you're putting a whole clip into them, only to die to a knife because on their end, they've already killed you and moved on.

So no, don't give me that truth is in the middle bullcrap. IW.net blows and everyone knows it.

Screw MW2 for free. Pay for BC2 and have more fun than you will with a free game. Sad but true.
 
Avatar 55066
 
For the Republic
-C22 Waterson of Planetside 2/Kyrios in ArcheAge
Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report
 
    Date Subject Author
  1. Apr 7, 10:31 Re: Free MW2 on Steam this Weekend Elessar
  3. Apr 7, 10:42  Re: Free MW2 on Steam this Weekend WinterMadness
  27. Apr 7, 16:24   Re: Free MW2 on Steam this Weekend zirik
  28. Apr 7, 16:29    Re: Free MW2 on Steam this Weekend I've Got The News Blues
  29. Apr 7, 16:32    Re: Free MW2 on Steam this Weekend SpectralMeat
  30. Apr 7, 19:15     Re: Free MW2 on Steam this Weekend Nameless Again
  39. Apr 7, 21:04     Re: Free MW2 on Steam this Weekend zirik
  41. Apr 7, 21:08      Re: Free MW2 on Steam this Weekend SpectralMeat
  46. Apr 8, 07:56     Re: Free MW2 on Steam this Weekend nin
  47. Apr 8, 08:04      Re: Free MW2 on Steam this Weekend SpectralMeat
  48. Apr 8, 09:36       Re: Free MW2 on Steam this Weekend xXBatmanXx
  49. Apr 8, 11:45       Re: Free MW2 on Steam this Weekend nin
  38. Apr 7, 20:53   Re: Free MW2 on Steam this Weekend Dev
  40. Apr 7, 21:06    Steam is not all of PC gaming. I've Got The News Blues
  50. Apr 9, 02:07    Re: Free MW2 on Steam this Weekend Jerykk
  2. Apr 7, 10:37 Re: Free MW2 on Steam this Weekend StingingVelvet
  4. Apr 7, 11:04  Re: Free MW2 on Steam this Weekend Elessar
  5. Apr 7, 11:20 Re: Free MW2 on Steam this Weekend Ant
  31. Apr 7, 19:38  Re: Free MW2 on Steam this Weekend MxxCon
  32. Apr 7, 20:02   Re: Free MW2 on Steam this Weekend Animals for Crackers
  33. Apr 7, 20:07    Re: Free MW2 on Steam this Weekend MxxCon
  36. Apr 7, 20:21     Re: Free MW2 on Steam this Weekend Animals for Crackers
  37. Apr 7, 20:23      Re: Free MW2 on Steam this Weekend MxxCon
  42. Apr 7, 21:18       Re: Free MW2 on Steam this Weekend Animals for Crackers
  34. Apr 7, 20:10   Preloading problems... Ant
  35. Apr 7, 20:16    Re: Preloading problems... MxxCon
  43. Apr 7, 21:39    Re: Preloading problems... MxxCon
  44. Apr 7, 21:43     Re: Preloading problems... Ant
  45. Apr 8, 00:19      Re: Preloading problems... Ant
  6. Apr 7, 11:34 Re: Free MW2 on Steam this Weekend Bumpy
  20. Apr 7, 13:35  Re: Free MW2 on Steam this Weekend jimnms
  21. Apr 7, 14:12   Re: Free MW2 on Steam this Weekend Mcboinkens
  26. Apr 7, 16:12  Re: Free MW2 on Steam this Weekend Elessar
  7. Apr 7, 11:37 Re: Free MW2 on Steam this Weekend xXBatmanXx
  13. Apr 7, 12:25  Re: Free MW2 on Steam this Weekend PropheT
  14. Apr 7, 12:32   Re: Free MW2 on Steam this Weekend Sleeeeepy
  15. Apr 7, 12:39    Re: Free MW2 on Steam this Weekend SpectralMeat
  18. Apr 7, 13:21     Re: Free MW2 on Steam this Weekend necrosis
  8. Apr 7, 11:56 Re: Free MW2 on Steam this Weekend Tumbler
  9. Apr 7, 12:05 Re: Free MW2 on Steam this Weekend Ant
  10. Apr 7, 12:07  Re: Free MW2 on Steam this Weekend SpectralMeat
  11. Apr 7, 12:16 Steam servers are too busy. I've Got The News Blues
  12. Apr 7, 12:19 Re: Free MW2 on Steam this Weekend Paketep
>> 16. Apr 7, 12:45 Re: Free MW2 on Steam this Weekend Trevellian
  17. Apr 7, 12:50  Re: Free MW2 on Steam this Weekend Nameless Again
  25. Apr 7, 15:20  Re: Free MW2 on Steam this Weekend Undocumented Alien
  19. Apr 7, 13:24 Re: Free MW2 on Steam this Weekend bjack
  22. Apr 7, 14:19  Re: Free MW2 on Steam this Weekend Ant
  23. Apr 7, 15:14 Re: Free MW2 on Steam this Weekend DangerDog
  24. Apr 7, 15:18  Re: Free MW2 on Steam this Weekend nin


footer

Blue's News logo