Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Consolidation

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: Morning Consolidation Apr 5, 2010, 23:29 ASJD

That particular GT5 vid ain't impressive IMO, but I saw one a few days ago from a newer build that was S-T-U-N-N-I-N-G!  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: Morning Consolidation Apr 5, 2010, 17:50 WyldKat

They STILL have that horrid tire squeal that has haunted the series since the original Gran Turismo. For all the money Polyphony is dumping into this game you think they would be able to hire some audio engineers to make tire squeals that don't sound like they were ripped from Rad Racer.  

3. Re: Morning Consolidation Apr 5, 2010, 16:32 DG

TBH I thought the trees looked bad, the "curves" clearly weren't, the track and grass were just hi-res textures and they made the usual mistake of having a bright day while the shadows make it look like the sun's getting ready to set (in fairness the shakycam prob making this look worse than it is).

The cars, and the lighting on them was impressive, and you probably wouldn't give a damn about the above stuff when playing anyway.

2. Re: Morning Consolidation Apr 5, 2010, 15:58 Sleeeeepy

Cars and track look pretty stunning, photorealistic is kind of a cliche but they've got it down.

Now let's hope the cardboard cutout trees are placeholders, because damn.

1. Re: Morning Consolidation Apr 5, 2010, 12:49 Cutter

We think our eyes are about to explode: the latest footage for GT5 is a 9.5 on the “holy shit” meter.

That should be the holy-shit-O-meter, but I agree. Man, I'd like me a McLaren F1, the TVR Tucsan is sweet too. If any of you guys ever win one of those crazy American powerball lotteries for like 100+ mil, buy yer old buddy Cutter one of those rides will ya? Hell, even anything by Shelby (GT500, AC Cobra, 68 Fastback) would rock too!

2W2 shots look great, but I'm more concerned about the gameplay.

"Bye weeks? Bronko Nagurski didn't get no bye weeks, and now he's dead… Well, maybe they're a good thing." - Moe

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo