Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Mount & Blade: Warband Patch

The TaleWorlds Downloads Page offers another new version of Mount & Blade: Warband, updating their recently released action/RPG sequel to version 1.104. As always, the client can serve as a playable trial for the game. The updated client is accompanied by a corresponding new version 1.104 dedicated server, both of which can be found mirrored on The Patches Scrolls. Also, the new update is automatically available from Steam, if that's where you purchased the game. The change list for the new version as well as the intermediate version 1.103 patch follows.

Version 1.104 changes:

Fixed multi-player server list not being populated in some cases.
Fixed game freezing on some systems when the monitor was set to a non-native resolution
Fixed some textures being showed as black on some systems.

Version 1.103 changes:

Added option to set couched-lance control to manual/automatic
Fixed translation for Polish, Hungarian and Czech languages
Fixed bug that caused the player lose his fiefs when he switched to another kingdom.
Various other bug fixes.

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: Mount & Blade: Warband Patch Apr 4, 2010, 19:28 Tomas

The mods for the original Mount&Blade were fantastic. The developer takes a lot of time to make sure it is very moddable and it showed. I'm sure Warband is no different. Oh, and yeah, bugs and all aside the game is fantastic. I love it. MP is better than I expected as well.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: Mount & Blade: Warband Patch Apr 4, 2010, 18:38 ASeven

Indeed, this is a PC game through and through. And I think this game should be supported by all PC gamers, not because it's fun, it is, but because we should support those who support us.

The game has a lot of rough edges, true, but at least with these guys and with the modding community I know it won't take long until the game truly releases all its potential.

3. Re: Mount & Blade: Warband Patch Apr 4, 2010, 18:05 HeadWound

This game is so much fun. It is crazy what small team can make. The single player game is a bit buggy, but there is a ton of depth beneath the surface.

I can only imagine what they could do with a larger team, they are like 4 people now? I think it was 2 for the first game?

2. Re: Mount & Blade: Warband Patch Apr 4, 2010, 17:26 Overon

The game is a true PC game, designed for the PC in mind. You just couldn't do a game like this on the console.

However there are still a lot of rough edges. They have the talent to fix up the game's interface for example. I wish they would do that. Hopefully they will do that in the next one.

1. Re: Mount & Blade: Warband Patch Apr 4, 2010, 15:51 Xirix

I don't think that I had that much fun in Multiplayer since Quake1..or Rune.. Love it.  

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo