Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

New GTR Game Announced

Indie developer SimBin plans a new installment in their GTR racing series for release next year. Target platforms and a publisher have not been revealed, but Shacknews has word from the company that the sequel will "take gamers back to the roots of SimBin style racing games, while offering a brand new take on the basic concept of 'easy to drive, hard to master,'" and will "take a significant step up in both realism, visuals, and sheer immersion, offering players a completely new and unique experience based on the known and award winning simulation philosophy of SimBin."

View
2. Re: New GTR Game Announced Apr 1, 2010, 04:49 Rigs

Sounds like typical PR crap...'Our game will revolutionize the industry!'...I like the SimBin games GTR, GTR2 though so I hope they can backup what they preach...I predict something similar to GRID and SHIFT but with deeper stats and setup options...

=-Rigs-=

'I know what you think you are, what you want us to believe! But I don't buy it! For three years now you've been pulling everyone's strings, getting us to do all the work, and you haven't done a damn thing except stand there and look cryptic.'
Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Apr 1, 00:58 Re: New GTR Game Announced NicklePop
>> 2. Apr 1, 04:49  Re: New GTR Game Announced Rigs
  3. Apr 1, 12:47 Re: New GTR Game Announced Bumpy

footer

Blue's News logo