Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

New GTR Game Announced

Indie developer SimBin plans a new installment in their GTR racing series for release next year. Target platforms and a publisher have not been revealed, but Shacknews has word from the company that the sequel will "take gamers back to the roots of SimBin style racing games, while offering a brand new take on the basic concept of 'easy to drive, hard to master,'" and will "take a significant step up in both realism, visuals, and sheer immersion, offering players a completely new and unique experience based on the known and award winning simulation philosophy of SimBin."

View
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

3. Re: New GTR Game Announced Apr 1, 2010, 12:47 Bumpy

Zzzzzzz. This series needs a large kick in the pants. Something like story, cutscenes and an actual interesting single player 'mission' structure would be the only way to gain my interest. Keep the great sim'ness but make it interesting.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2. Re: New GTR Game Announced Apr 1, 2010, 04:49 Rigs

Sounds like typical PR crap...'Our game will revolutionize the industry!'...I like the SimBin games GTR, GTR2 though so I hope they can backup what they preach...I predict something similar to GRID and SHIFT but with deeper stats and setup options...

=-Rigs-=

'I know what you think you are, what you want us to believe! But I don't buy it! For three years now you've been pulling everyone's strings, getting us to do all the work, and you haven't done a damn thing except stand there and look cryptic.'

1. Re: New GTR Game Announced Apr 1, 2010, 00:58 NicklePop

Excellent - love this series.  

3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo