Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Ships Ahoy - Lock On: Flaming Cliffs 2

The Digital Combat Simulator Website now offers Lock On: Flaming Cliffs 2, an upgrade to the unofficial Lock On: Flaming Cliffs add-on. Word is: "Lock On: Flaming Cliffs 2 features all the flyable aircraft of Lock On: Flaming Cliffs and includes several fan-requested updates to aircraft, sensor, and weapon systems. Lock On: Flaming Cliffs combines a large stable of modern U.S. and Russian aircraft to fly over Russia and Georgia with game play for both casual and hardcore flight simulation enthusiasts."

View
21. Re: Ships Ahoy - Lock On: Flaming Cliffs 2 Mar 29, 2010, 01:34 Rigs

If you want to give people crap about coming forth and saying 'i am not buying it because of the DRM' then that really is your problem.

"That what No-CD cracks are for people!"

"What I meant was that pirates were the only ones that actively and constantly try to hack their way around it and as such"

You're so full of shit you stink. Blah blah fuckin' blah.

I have to state first and foremost that I am seriously disappointed with some on these forums. I really, truly thought that most who wrote here on a continuing basis had some form of respectability, but I see that doesn't seem to be the case...

Yeah, so I wrote about no-cd cracks. So fuckin' what? You imply that I'm being a hypocrite because I talk about pirates and then do the same thing I complain about? Am I right? WRONG! A no-cd crack has absolutely freakin' NOTHING to do with piracy - at least in the context I put it in earlier. I don't actively try to bust into DRM'd software for the purpose of throwing it up onto a torrent for all to see and use, thus causing problems with Starforce for myself and whoever might download the torrent. Again, dipshit, if you had read my post carefully, you would have seen that. Instead, you wanted to be sly and try to tie me in a knot around my own words. Not gonna happen...

Some here complain that they get lambasted when they complain about something that's not popular opinion, yet jump on the guy who does that same thing with a topic THEY don't agree to. WTF?

I'm done with this.

=-Rigs-=

'Now, we gave you a promise and we are bound by that promise and damn you for asking for it! And damn me for agreeing to it! And damn all of us to hell, because that is exactly where we're going!'
Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Mar 27, 18:15 Re: Ships Ahoy - Lock On: Flaming Cliffs 2 zirik
  2. Mar 27, 22:53  Re: Ships Ahoy - Lock On: Flaming Cliffs 2 Rigs
  4. Mar 27, 23:23   Re: Ships Ahoy - Lock On: Flaming Cliffs 2 Old_Geezer
  5. Mar 27, 23:45   Re: Ships Ahoy - Lock On: Flaming Cliffs 2 DDI
  6. Mar 28, 00:12    Re: Ships Ahoy - Lock On: Flaming Cliffs 2 Wildone
  8. Mar 28, 00:50     Re: Ships Ahoy - Lock On: Flaming Cliffs 2 Dmitri_M
  19. Mar 29, 00:19      Re: Ships Ahoy - Lock On: Flaming Cliffs 2 Bard
  7. Mar 28, 00:45    Re: Ships Ahoy - Lock On: Flaming Cliffs 2 Old_Geezer
  9. Mar 28, 03:52     Re: Ships Ahoy - Lock On: Flaming Cliffs 2 Rigs
  12. Mar 28, 10:09      Re: Ships Ahoy - Lock On: Flaming Cliffs 2 TangoBaker