Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

The Secret World Trailer

A new trailer is now available for The Secret World, offering the first look at gameplay from Funcom's upcoming conspiracy-laden MMORPG. Word is: "The video gives a unique glimpse into the game, showcasing elements such as locations, characters, group combat and monsters." Here's the embedded version.

View
7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

7. Re: The Secret World Trailer Mar 27, 2010, 09:39 Nate

If some of those snippets were actual combat, I'm not interested. The graphics do look very nice. However, the combat looked awkward with no physical interaction between the models.  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

6. Re: The Secret World Trailer Mar 27, 2010, 08:30 S2M

Considering Funcom's proud history and commitment to quality I expect that this game will be a resounding success!  
The thickness of your ignorance, it's like a fucking shield that repulses insight.

5. Re: The Secret World Trailer Mar 27, 2010, 06:08 NKD

Too soon to tell if this is going to be any good. This footage shows pretty much nothing other than an interesting and unique art direction.  

If you don't like where gaming is heading, stop giving your money to the people who are taking it in that direction.

4. Re: The Secret World Trailer Mar 27, 2010, 02:43 Jerykk

Really wish this wasn't an MMO. Also wish Funcom was making Longest Journey 3.  

3. Re: The Secret World Trailer Mar 27, 2010, 01:14 Bludd

I had expected something special, but this seems to be just same old, same old.  

2. Re: The Secret World Trailer Mar 26, 2010, 22:56 Fion

Well the game is in Pre-Alpha, so it'll be a ways before they start talking about content, end-game, crafting, etc.

Still, the premise and what we do know about the game is pretty sweet and this video is nice (though clearly not nearly done). So we'll see.

1. Re: The Secret World Trailer Mar 26, 2010, 22:45 Cutter

Looks cool, but that's the easy part, isn't it. How much good content there is, how bugfree at release, crafting, end game, etc. this is all key. I have high hopes for this, please don't suck. This is Funcom's last chance to get it right IMO.

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo