Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Consolidation

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: Morning Consolidation Mar 19, 2010, 08:44 Trashy

Well Rock Band IMO is a great drunken fun in the right situations..

I however see Green Day as talentless band, that had more attitude than actual musical talent.

This is my opinion, I however wouldn't go out and write a game review with a blatant personal bias or would at least made it less obvious.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Morning Consolidation Mar 18, 2010, 21:39 ldonyo

Lokust wrote on Mar 18, 2010, 12:45:
The rock band green day article is hilarious. Serious nerd rage that reads like a retard wrote it. That someone can be so indignant that someone made a game they aren't interested in.... take a step back dude

It would have been hilarious had it not been painfully obvious that the author does not like Green Day or Rock Band in the slightest. It reads like one of Roger Ebert's diatribes about why video games will never be art and has almost as much insight.

2. Re: Morning Consolidation Mar 18, 2010, 12:45 Lokust

The rock band green day article is hilarious. Serious nerd rage that reads like a retard wrote it. That someone can be so indignant that someone made a game they aren't interested in.... take a step back dude  

1. Re: Morning Consolidation Mar 18, 2010, 12:27 killer_roach

A couple of thoughts.

1) Green Day: Rock Band seems to be a project that was advanced by Green Day's label (which is why WBIE is getting equal billing with Harmonix on all the press releases for it). Translation: this is an uber-low-risk project for Harmonix, as Warner has put it on themselves. Still doesn't stop it from being a horribly bad idea, though.

2) Top 10 actors to play Kratos, and the one that comes to mind first for me (Dwayne Johnson) was nowhere to be found. Gerard Butler or Jason Statham would be good choices, however, but most of that list is just silly.

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo