Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Ubisoft DRM Servers Under Fire Again

Ubisoft tweets that their DRM servers are experiencing another denial of service attack, and users are having trouble playing, as was the case over the weekend. Word is: "Our servers are under attack again. Some gamers are experiencing trouble signing in. We're working on it and will keep you posted."

View
64 Replies. 4 pages. Viewing page 4.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 ] Older >

4. Re: Ubisoft DRM Servers Under Fire Again Mar 8, 2010, 17:50 vermin

hehe I straight up don't believe they're being attacked at all. but this isn't an excuse regardless. just fucking fix this, knuckleheads.  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Ubisoft DRM Servers Under Fire Again Mar 8, 2010, 17:45 Wolfen

Yeah, i was on the fence about this topic. Cause im not opposed to the idea of developers trying to protect there goods. But this... this is unacceptable. This must be totally pissing off there player base. I know id be livid.

They might as well release a patch to get rid of the DRM in it. Cause its hurting there image even more then it was damaged to begin with.

2. Re: Ubisoft DRM Servers Under Fire Again Mar 8, 2010, 17:43 ForgedReality

"Hey, guys, we rebooted the servers. Then some of you fuckers started trying to play our game again, and nuked them back out of service. Could you guys all just exchange contact info or something and arrange times to play so that it's not all at one time? That'd be swell. We just can't have you playing when you want. Thanks for buying our product! :D"  

1. Re: Ubisoft DRM Servers Under Fire Again Mar 8, 2010, 17:39 DangerDog

At least EA isn't using this for an excuse for the poor server connections.  

64 Replies. 4 pages. Viewing page 4.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo