Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

InXile Working with Bethesda?

Duck and Cover has a quote from Brian Fargo indicating InXile Entertainment may be working on a project with Bethesda Softworks, which would reunite the Interplay cofounder with the owners of the Fallout IP. Fargo is on a European press tour, and gave this answer when asked what he is promoting: "My Chippendales calendar ;) actually our game that we are doing for Bethesda that has been under wraps for a couple years." However, Duck and Cover does offer the possibility he was joking, and have reached out to Bethesda and InXile for confirmation. A couple of years ago Fargo expressed interest in making a sequel to Wasteland, the post-apocalyptic computer role-playing game for which InXile owns the rights.

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: InXile Working with Bethesda? Feb 23, 2010, 21:12 Rigs

Brian Fargo... Protest

*goes looking for the shotgun...*

=-Rigs-=

'Now, we gave you a promise and we are bound by that promise and damn you for asking for it! And damn me for agreeing to it! And damn all of us to hell, because that is exactly where we're going!'
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: InXile Working with Bethesda? Feb 23, 2010, 11:01 Shok

Whenever I see Brian Fargo I always think of the original Bard's tale. I know it aged pretty badly but back in the day I loved me some bard's tale...err that came out wrong.  

2. Re: InXile Working with Bethesda? Feb 23, 2010, 10:50 Bill Borre

I really don't see how a modern sequel to Wasteland would be all that different from Fallout 3. You could mention specific characters and places like the three-legged prostitute and Needles but you could do that in a mod for Fallout 3.  

1. Re: InXile Working with Bethesda? Feb 23, 2010, 10:39 Taliseian

I've enjoyed playing Fallout 3, and think that BethSoft did a good job with that IP, but I would really like to see a Wasteland sequel. I still play Wasteland when I get a nostalgia moment.

T

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo