Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

InXile Working with Bethesda?

Duck and Cover has a quote from Brian Fargo indicating InXile Entertainment may be working on a project with Bethesda Softworks, which would reunite the Interplay cofounder with the owners of the Fallout IP. Fargo is on a European press tour, and gave this answer when asked what he is promoting: "My Chippendales calendar ;) actually our game that we are doing for Bethesda that has been under wraps for a couple years." However, Duck and Cover does offer the possibility he was joking, and have reached out to Bethesda and InXile for confirmation. A couple of years ago Fargo expressed interest in making a sequel to Wasteland, the post-apocalyptic computer role-playing game for which InXile owns the rights.

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: InXile Working with Bethesda? Feb 23, 2010, 21:12 Rigs

Brian Fargo... Protest

*goes looking for the shotgun...*

=-Rigs-=

'I know what you think you are, what you want us to believe! But I don't buy it! For three years now you've been pulling everyone's strings, getting us to do all the work, and you haven't done a damn thing except stand there and look cryptic.'
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: InXile Working with Bethesda? Feb 23, 2010, 11:01 Shok

Whenever I see Brian Fargo I always think of the original Bard's tale. I know it aged pretty badly but back in the day I loved me some bard's tale...err that came out wrong.  

2. Re: InXile Working with Bethesda? Feb 23, 2010, 10:50 Bill Borre

I really don't see how a modern sequel to Wasteland would be all that different from Fallout 3. You could mention specific characters and places like the three-legged prostitute and Needles but you could do that in a mod for Fallout 3.  

1. Re: InXile Working with Bethesda? Feb 23, 2010, 10:39 Taliseian

I've enjoyed playing Fallout 3, and think that BethSoft did a good job with that IP, but I would really like to see a Wasteland sequel. I still play Wasteland when I get a nostalgia moment.

T

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo