Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

etc.

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: etc. Feb 18, 2010, 22:44 PHJF

Yet another fool who can't muster what little effort it takes to discover and create an OFFLINE GFWL ACCOUNT.  

Steam + PSN: PHJF
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: etc. Feb 18, 2010, 19:55 Proudfoot

Tumbler wrote on Feb 18, 2010, 12:38:
Didn't realize AC2 on the PC required an internet connection 24/7 to play it, that's insane. Pay $10 more and you can get a game that doesn't require that and you actually own it too...tough choice. Or you can rent it...like I did.

Bioshock 2 won't let me save unless I'm logged into Windows Live. That shocked the hell out of me. AC2 sounds like the same kind of thing.

Single-player games shouldn't require the internet unless they were purchased from an internet vendor (like Steam).

4. Re: etc. Feb 18, 2010, 13:34 xXBatmanXx

Call of Duty 7 - What We Know So FarÖ

1. It won't be as big as MW2
2. It will have DLC

SURPRISE SURPRISE SURPRISE!

And people get in a tizzy about L4D and L4D2 so close together! sheesh.

Turn and burn those games guys!

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad

3. Re: etc. Feb 18, 2010, 12:38 Tumbler

Didn't realize AC2 on the PC required an internet connection 24/7 to play it, that's insane. Pay $10 more and you can get a game that doesn't require that and you actually own it too...tough choice. Or you can rent it...like I did.  
99gamers.com-Game trading site, PC digital trading!
Kickstarter "Game Developer"!

2. Re: etc. Feb 18, 2010, 11:27 Cutter

We all want another Riddick flick. They better hurry, don't want Riddick getting too old in the meantime. I admit I'm curious as hell as to what the Underverse would be like.

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?

1. Re: etc. Feb 18, 2010, 10:29 |RaptoR|

The Riddick games were phenomenal. I enjoyed the movies, too. They weren't earth shattering masterpieces that rewrote the book on how to do SciFi... but they were fun, entertaining movies. I can get behind that.  

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo