Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Mount & Blade: Warband Video Interview

A new Mount & Blade: Warband Video Interview on the YouTube hears from Taleworlds Entertainment's Armagan Yavuz, lead designer on the upcoming hack-and-slash action/RPG expansion. Armagan, whose English is much more fluent than our Turkish, goes into detail on the multiplayer modes the new expansion is adding to the game.

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: Mount & Blade: Warband Video Interview Feb 10, 2010, 17:23 Frijoles

I only played for about 4-6 hours or so. Did you end up taking cities over? It looked possible, but I never tried it. I just worked for whomever was nearby. The cities looked very well defended, and I was barely scraping by if I remember correctly.  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: Mount & Blade: Warband Video Interview Feb 10, 2010, 14:25 JoeNapalm

Mount & Blade is forged from pure awesome.

It's primary purpose is to be a Medieval combat simulation, so saying it's kind of "combat heavy" is...well...

Yeeeah.

M&B = Awesome. Full stop.

-Jn-
Ifriti Sophist

3. Re: Mount & Blade: Warband Video Interview Feb 10, 2010, 01:54 eRe4s3r

You should try out some of the story mods then But i agree, not sure where the stand right now mod-wise but the game is very combat heavy...

I think the game is a natural fit with multiplayer though, having such skill dependent melee, horse and ranged combat is going to be awesome ;p

2. Re: Mount & Blade: Warband Video Interview Feb 10, 2010, 01:42 Wowbagger_TIP

I found the combat to be rather fun back when I tried this game. The problem was that there just wasn't enough game around the combat to keep it engaging. It was just a series of skirmishes and that's about it.  

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts." -- Bertrand Russell (I think...)

1. Re: Mount & Blade: Warband Video Interview Feb 10, 2010, 00:01 Surf

What a great game this was, short, but great. Looking forward to more work like this.  

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo