Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Ghost Recon: Future Soldier PC Plans

Ubisoft tweets a confirmation that although today's announcement of Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier only mentions the Xbox 360, the tactical shooter sequel is coming to Windows and PlayStation 3 as well: "And to answer all of you, #GhostRecon Future Soldier will release on X360, PS3 and PC. More details later." Also, Ubileaks tweets: "To those who wondered, Ghost Recon: Future Soldier will also release on PS3 : same experience, same development team and same release date." Finally, they have also posted an image of the game's new skull logo.

View
7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

7. Re: Ghost Recon: Future Soldier PC Plans Feb 9, 2010, 15:16 LittleMe

Is this one of the trade-offs I'm supposed to accept in order to keep gaming on my PC? Not sure it's worth it, to be honest...

I doubt Ubi cares if we game on PC or a console, as long as we buy the game. If they push people to console, I'm sure they're fine with that.

Political freedom can only be preceded by economic freedom which is preceded by monetary freedom.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

6. Re: Ghost Recon: Future Soldier PC Plans Feb 9, 2010, 14:10 space captain

his punches have the power of kicks!

Go forth, and kill!

5. Re: Ghost Recon: Future Soldier PC Plans Feb 9, 2010, 12:42 the_culture

Ghost Recon: The Amazing Adventures of Kick Puncher

4. Re: Ghost Recon: Future Soldier PC Plans Feb 9, 2010, 12:36 Kxmode

Ubisoft's Super Colon Blow: Colon's Revenge Part II: Origins. Requires a blood sample to play game.  

3. Re: Ghost Recon: Future Soldier PC Plans Feb 9, 2010, 11:43 Verno

Probably the worst game title ever. Can't wait for the eventual sequel: Ghost Recon: Big Ripped Dude with Gun.  

Playing: Dark Souls 2
Watching: Legends, Intruders, Apocalypse Now

2. Re: Ghost Recon: Future Soldier PC Plans Feb 9, 2010, 10:52 Eldaron Imotholin

Why "YES" to Crap Recon for PC and "NO" for Dead Space? *angry sob*  

Playing: Skyrim, World of Warcraft.
Future: Dead Space 3.

1. Re: Ghost Recon: Future Soldier PC Plans Feb 9, 2010, 10:52 Prez

So I guess we'll have to log into your servers to play the single player then, Ubi?

Is this one of the trade-offs I'm supposed to accept in order to keep gaming on my PC? Not sure it's worth it, to be honest...

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi

7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo