Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

PEREGRINE Glove Delayed

If the glove don't play, you must delay, and thus The PEREGRINE Website reveals that the release of the PEREGRINE glove-based controller has been delayed from this month (which is waning fast) to sometime before the end of the quarter on March 31. They've also shaved $20.00 off the suggested retail price for this gesture-based controller, as the full price is now $149.00 and the preorder price is now $129.00. As before they are offering other preorder incentives as well: "a PEREGRINE First-Edition Kit, which includes three limited-edition PEREGRINE faceplates, a product launch certificate of authenticity, and charter membership in “PEREGRINE FTW” – an exclusive program that will offer members-only promotions, new product news, exclusive contests and training sessions with Evil Geniuses pro gamers." Thanks Big Download.

View
9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

9. Re: Game Reviews Feb 1, 2010, 04:36 BobBob

Prez wrote on Jan 31, 2010, 19:01:
**WARNING: ONLY PURCHASE THIS DEVICE IF YOU PLAN ON NEVER GETTING LAID IN YOUR LIFE**

Are you a beta tester?

http://tinyurl.com/WeatherImmunity Whew
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

8. Re: PEREGRINE Glove Delayed Feb 1, 2010, 02:05 Rigs

Oh, so you were that strange guy on National Geographics 'Taboo' - 'I've never had a realationship with an organic woman before in my life'...

Indeed...

=-Rigs-=

'We talked about peace! You didn't want peace. We talked about cooperation! You didn't WANT cooperation. You WANT war! Is that it? You want a war? Well, you've GOT a war!'

7. Re: PEREGRINE Glove Delayed Feb 1, 2010, 01:43 PacoTaco

After watching the high budget Utube ad's of the 15 year old kid talking about how cool the glove is with WOW, I decided to give them a break and that I could use them as condoms for my well used female real doll, my only true love in this world.

6. Re: PEREGRINE Glove Delayed Feb 1, 2010, 00:12 Kxmode

Talk to the glove.  

5. Re: PEREGRINE Glove Delayed Jan 31, 2010, 22:42 bigspender

MOUSE FTW!!

actually touch screens would be mad for RTS / MMOs

but this thing just SUX!

This comment was edited on Jan 31, 2010, 22:42.

4. Now your face is shallow, unattractive, disgusting Jan 31, 2010, 21:26 space captain

your face is my case

Go forth, and kill!

3. Re: PEREGRINE Glove Delayed Jan 31, 2010, 19:01 Prez

**WARNING: ONLY PURCHASE THIS DEVICE IF YOU PLAN ON NEVER GETTING LAID IN YOUR LIFE**  

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi

2. Re: PEREGRINE Glove Delayed Jan 31, 2010, 17:35 SirKnight

Could have spent a little more time coming up with a less lame name.  

1. Re: PEREGRINE Glove Delayed Jan 31, 2010, 15:47 Wowbagger_TIP

Unless you're some hyper-CPS RTS player, I really don't see the point of this thing. I bet it's big in South Korea though

This comment was edited on Jan 31, 2010, 15:48.

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts." -- Bertrand Russell (I think...)

9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo