Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Battlefield Heroes Gets Vampires and Werewolves

Battlefield Heroes announces the introduction of Vampires and Werewolves to their subscription-free online third-person shooter. As with many of the activities in the game, this offers the chance to do a little spending: "The world is obsessed with blood-sucking demons and vicious werewolves, and so are we! Battlefield Heroes™, the hit Play 4 Free third-person shooter has been invaded by vampires and werewolves. In a special month long event, the many millions of Heroes who have perished on the battlefield can be brought back to life. Anyone can fight alongside these preternatural beings but to become one players must purchase the all-new outfits as a special bundle on the website or as separate items in the in-game store. Once-dead Nationals can be transformed into blood-sucking vampires and Royals into teeth bearing werewolves. Three existing maps have been converted to an eerie night setting to set the stage for an epic battle between these immortal enemies." There's a video showing off this odd convergence on the YouTube.

View
10 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

10. Re: Battlefield Heroes Gets Vampires and Werewolves Jan 30, 2010, 07:16 Hump

Who is playing this thing anyhow?  

----------------------------------------------------------------------
"Both the “left” and the “right” pretend they have the answer, but they are mere flippers on the same thalidomide baby, and the truth is that neither side has a clue."

- Jim Goad
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

9. Re: Battlefield Heroes Gets Vampires and Werewolves Jan 30, 2010, 03:15 Wilson

Wow . TF2's Halloween event was a neat idea, but that was because it occurred near Halloween. And was free.  

8. Re: Battlefield Heroes Gets Vampires and Werewolves Jan 30, 2010, 00:01 Narf2029

It's not often I read a news posting here and I'm stunned so much I have to blink and shake my head, but here it is.  
Huh? I'm sorry, I was thinking about cake.

7. Re: Battlefield Heroes Gets Vampires and Werewolves Jan 29, 2010, 21:32 ViRGE

WTF indeed.  

6. Re: Battlefield Heroes Gets Vampires and Werewolves Jan 29, 2010, 21:04 Prez

Ummm... okay.

Naked chicks might work, but werewolves?

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi

5. Re: Battlefield Heroes Gets Vampires and Werewolves Jan 29, 2010, 20:34 ldonyo

Desperate times call for desperate measures, yes, but even this measure is not desperate enough to work.  

4. Re: Battlefield Heroes Gets Vampires and Werewolves Jan 29, 2010, 20:02 born2expire

jumping the shark implies there was a shark to jump.

this game blew from beta

3. Re: Battlefield Heroes Gets Vampires and Werewolves Jan 29, 2010, 19:43 Krovven

The term Jumping The Shark comes to mind...  

2. Re: Battlefield Heroes Gets Vampires and Werewolves Jan 29, 2010, 19:36 Wolfen

I may buy it, just to support the NO ZOMBIE cause.  

1. Re: Battlefield Heroes Gets Vampires and Werewolves Jan 29, 2010, 19:35 Rhett

What the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu~

Twilight? In my WW2? Wut?

Though, for the record, hate the game... but this is hilarious.

10 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo