Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Stargate Resistance Next Month

The Stargate Resistance Website now has a countdown timer that stands at 11 days plus, as they have the announcement that this Stargate third-person shooter will be released on February 10 (thanks Kotaku). They also announce that preordering through Direct2Drive will earn you some exclusive Armor, Weapons and Emotes for both the Soldier and Goa'uld classes. Stargate Resistance was announced relatively recently as a game to ease the financial woes at Firesky, so they can continue development of their Stargate MMORPG. Word is:

On FEBRUARY 10TH, 2010 FireSky will be releasing the first Stargate PC shooter ever to come to market! I want to personally thank everyone for their enthusiasm and support. Its incredibly exciting to be releasing our first game as a studio, especially with such a great license, said Shane Hensley, President of the Studio. In this fast-paced 3rd person shooter, gamers will have the chance to be either Stargate Command or the System Lords as they use the Stargate to travel and battle for galactic dominance.

Please be sure to register now for all the latest news and updates on Stargate: Resistance. In conjunction with Direct2Drive we are offering some awesome exclusive FREE content to those that purchase before launch.

We look forward to seeing you on the battlefield VERY soon!

View
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

3. Re: Stargate Resistance Next Month Jan 29, 2010, 21:07 Prez

I had no idea about this. Which may work out, as my expectations are thus extraordinarily low. In which case the game simply has to avoid sucking completely for me to be pleasantly surprised.  

Goodbye my Monte boy. May you rest in the peace you never knew in life.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2. Re: Stargate Resistance Next Month Jan 29, 2010, 19:41 Linksil

This is the one that was an MMO then they canceled that and ported the engine to be a 3rd person game right?  
Munching On: Warframe, Final Fantasy 6, Tales of Xallia, Saints Row 4.

1. Re: Stargate Resistance Next Month Jan 29, 2010, 18:53 Wolfen

From the screenshots, im not very impressed. Curious how it pans out on gameplay. Ive been wanting a Stargate game since quake 1 (In fact i had a mod idea for SG with Q1, then SG1 came out. Some one was thinking along the same lines as me haha)  

3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo