Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

On Sale

• Psychonauts on Steam. Save 80% ($2/2/1 through Thursday).

Still on sale (previously reported)

• 1C Racing Mega Pack on Impulse. Save 50%.
  • 48 Hour Madness on GoGamer.
  • 4x4 Hummer on Impulse. Save 30%.
  • A.I.M. Racing on Impulse. Save 30%.
  • Aliens vs. Predator on GameStop. Preorder and get three exclusive multiplayer skins.
  • Bob Came in Pieces on Impulse. Save 25%.
  • Classic Car Racing on Impulse. Save 30%.
  • Death Track Resurrection on Impulse. Save 30%.
  • Galatron on Running Pillow. Save 50%.
  • Napoleon: Total War on Steam. Prepurchase and get exclusive units.
  • Napoleon: Total War Imperial Edition on Steam. Prepurchase and get exclusive units and free Medieval II: Total War.
  • Rome: Total War Gold Edition on Direct2Drive. Save 50%.
  • Sins of a Solar Empire on Impulse. Save 15%.
  • Streets of Moscow on Impulse. Save 30%.
  • Tropico Reloaded on GamersGate. Save 33%.
  • THQ Classic FPS Bundle on Impulse. Save 25%.
  • X-Com Complete Pack on GamersGate. Save 50%.

View
12 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

12. Re: On Sale Jan 27, 2010, 11:43 Elessar

One of my favorite games of all time. Just a genuinely fun and unique experience.  

"You don't get what you deserve, you get what you get."
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

11. Re: On Sale Jan 27, 2010, 08:56 Bopper

Milkman and the Lungfish level are the greatest things ever What isn't so great is how Europeans have to pay more for games, although at 2 euros I should probably stfu. When Modern Warfare 2 is 50 euros in Europe and 40 dollars in the US, though, that kinda sucks  
- Boppa

Playing: Torchlight 2, Civ V, Pikmin 3

Waiting for: Beyond:Two Souls, Watchdogs, EQNext, a GOOD Alien(s) game/movie

10. Re: On Sale Jan 27, 2010, 08:44 Dev

This is such a great game. I'm checking to see if I have it on steam already, and if not, here I come  

9. Re: On Sale Jan 27, 2010, 07:19 rist3903

I am reinstalling it now. So many great ideas packed into one game.  

8. Re: On Sale Jan 27, 2010, 06:16 Bucky

I remember playing the demo for this ages ago. I loved it, but somehow never picked the game up. Glad I can finally change that.  

7. Re: On Sale Jan 27, 2010, 04:03 [THA] Hamst3r

Sepharo wrote on Jan 26, 2010, 23:47:
The Milkman level is still probably the best level of any game I've ever played... I AM THE MILKMAN. MY MILK IS DELICIOUS.

Hello, fellow road crew worker, welcome to the road crew. My red sign helps me work on the road. Look at that woman's breasts, they are large.

- The Hamster Alliance
http://www.hamsteralliance.com/ (music)

http://twitter.com/hamst3r | http://www.facebook.com/hamsteralliance | http://www.youtube.com/hamsteralliance

6. Re: On Sale Jan 27, 2010, 02:23 killer_roach

Wowbagger_TIP wrote on Jan 27, 2010, 00:31:
$2 is a no-brainer buy for me. I never got to play the whole game, just played part of it at a friend's place. I remember it being pretty bizarre and funny though. Probably have to dig out my gamepad for this one though... hope it runs on Win7 x64.

Not sure on the Steam version, but I can confirm that the game runs on Win7 x64. Played it on my laptop a couple of days ago with no problems at all.

5. Re: On Sale Jan 27, 2010, 00:33 Nameless Again

I was going to write something, but Wowbagger pretty much said everything I was going to say, so just read his post twice.  

4. Re: On Sale Jan 27, 2010, 00:31 Wowbagger_TIP

$2 is a no-brainer buy for me. I never got to play the whole game, just played part of it at a friend's place. I remember it being pretty bizarre and funny though. Probably have to dig out my gamepad for this one though... hope it runs on Win7 x64.  

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts." -- Bertrand Russell (I think...)

3. Re: On Sale Jan 26, 2010, 23:47 Sepharo

The Milkman level is still probably the best level of any game I've ever played... I AM THE MILKMAN. MY MILK IS DELICIOUS.

Hell I take that back... all the levels are equally awesome. Just remembered the bull fighting painter/magician whatever the hell he was and the giant fish/godzilla level. Christ. I'm going to go play it now.

2. Re: On Sale Jan 26, 2010, 23:30 vrok

$2 does not equal 2. Fuck you Steam.  

1. Re: On Sale Jan 26, 2010, 23:05 SBlat

Psychonauts is a great game. Maybe a little heavier on great humour and a great story and setting than on pitch perfect gameplay, but the whole package is still one of the top games out there and for $2 you really shouldn't pass it up.  

12 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo