Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

TF2 Double Crouch Jump Bug Fixed

The Team Fortress 2 Blog announces the demise of the Scout's notorious Double Crouch Jump bug in Team Fortress 2, which involved the "Scout not being able to double crouch jump without looking like his legs are made of raw bacon strips held up in a wind tunnel." They offer a tongue-in-cheek explanation for the existence of the bug, and conclude the update pointing to a new Swamp Theme expansion on TF2maps.net.

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: TF2 Double Crouch Jump Bug Fixed Jan 26, 2010, 09:19 SM0k3

"Scout not being able to double crouch jump without looking like his legs are made of raw bacon strips held up in a wind tunnel."

Can't say I've witnessed this bug -- but just reading that explanation had me laughing.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: TF2 Double Crouch Jump Bug Fixed Jan 26, 2010, 06:56 Fati

Shadowcat wrote on Jan 26, 2010, 04:46:
There is something very seriously wrong with a game that contains the move "double crouch jump" in its repertoire.

OR SOMETHING TOTALLY AWESOME

2. Re: TF2 Double Crouch Jump Bug Fixed Jan 26, 2010, 04:46 Shadowcat

Here I was thinking that the "notorious Double Crouch Jump bug" was clearly some kind of unintended super-jump that a player could exploit with the god-damned bizarre key combination inferred by the name.

What I didn't expect was that this was a bug in the visual appearance of this apparently entirely-anticipated manoeuvre.

WTF?

There is something very seriously wrong with a game that contains the move "double crouch jump" in its repertoire.

1. Re: TF2 Double Crouch Jump Bug Fixed Jan 25, 2010, 19:41 the_culture

What a lot of people don't know is that this "bug" isn't a bug at all, but rather an embarrassing result of the degenerative leg disease our motion capture actor, Del Bluskin, has bravely endured for over a decade now, which has turned the lower half of his skeleton into something that looks like two raw bacon strips held up in a wind tunnel.

Hhahahahaha, nice one.

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo