Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Battlefield Bad Company 2 Squad Rush Details

The Battlefield Blog has details on the Squad Rush multiplayer mode in Battlefield Bad Company 2, DICE's upcoming military shooter sequel. They offer a gameplay trailer on the YouTube and describe the mode thusly: "Squad Rush puts a squad of four players versus another squad of four players for a max of eight player matches in this intense one crate/two base infantry only version of the Rush gamemode." There are also details on how this mode will be exclusive for 30 days to preorder customers on GameStop, though this only applies to console versions in North America. For PC owners they say: "No Exclusive Access on PC, however we'll make the gamemode available at launch instead."

View
7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

7. Re: Battlefield Bad Company 2 Squad Rush Details Jan 25, 2010, 18:30 ^Drag0n^

Tumbler--

Not exactly easy to do if I want to play it on the PC

^D^

"Never start a fight, but always finish it."
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

6. Re: Battlefield Bad Company 2 Squad Rush Details Jan 25, 2010, 15:56 Zardoz5

LittleMe wrote on Jan 25, 2010, 15:13:
I would expect that this is what is holding up an announcement for BF3.

Yes I suspect that as well. Once the game is out the door, I think we'll hear something. It's been in development for how long? Four years?

I don't think we hear anything until 1943 for PC is released, DICE says it is still coming. There is also Medal of Honor coming out for PC so I think that may stop them from showing anything BF3 related. I hope my guess is wrong, I wants a designed for PC Battlefield game, DICE!

5. Re: Battlefield Bad Company 2 Squad Rush Details Jan 25, 2010, 15:13 LittleMe

I would expect that this is what is holding up an announcement for BF3.

Yes I suspect that as well. Once the game is out the door, I think we'll hear something. It's been in development for how long? Four years?

Political freedom can only be preceded by economic freedom which is preceded by monetary freedom.

4. Re: Battlefield Bad Company 2 Squad Rush Details Jan 25, 2010, 14:40 CrimsonPaw

I would expect that this is what is holding up an announcement for BF3. I have a feeling that we'll be seeing an official BF3 announcement at E3 (which WILL make me buy a new PC since mine is 5 years old).  
~~Crim~~

3. Re: Battlefield Bad Company 2 Squad Rush Details Jan 25, 2010, 13:13 Tumbler

Just in case anyone hasn't realized this, if you played BFBC you don't need to run out and buy this. It's the same game despite their almost god like advertising ability. Playing the beta was a shock because I couldn't believe how well they managed to conceal how the game plays in those video clips. (BFBC2 sounded like a big upgrade form BFBC)

Buy a used copy of BFBC, if you aren't dieing to play new maps then I'd say BFBC2 can wait. If you still play BFBC you'll probably love BFBC2 because it's literally the same game with some different paths to ranking up. (And new maps and a few new vehicles)

99gamers.com-Game trading site, PC digital trading!
Kickstarter "Game Developer"!

2. Re: Battlefield Bad Company 2 Squad Rush Details Jan 25, 2010, 13:01 DangerDog

There's a new Battlefield, this one is being fought against reselling used copies of games and getting top dollar with pre-orders at retail.  

1. Re: Battlefield Bad Company 2 Squad Rush Details Jan 25, 2010, 12:22 Zardoz5

Locking game modes to a retailer? I guess its probably some "brilliant" marketing "genius" at EA who came up with this idea, kudos for tarnishing your name even more. Didn't they also do something similar with Army of Two:TFD, but they locked down a certain mode if you didn't preorder.  

7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo