Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Global Agenda PvP Details

The Global Agenda Interview on Ten Ton Hammer talks with Todd Harris, executive producer on Global Agenda, focusing on PvP and mission types in Hi-Rez Studios' upcoming espionage-themed MMO shooter. They have a rundown of five mercenary mission types, explaining all maps are 10v10, but a maximum of four players can join a team so there's always the potential to be teamed with new players. Word is there will be no team deathmatch, but that players can play shoot-em-up in the training area and it will possibly come in a future update, and they also discuss plans to bring team-based gameplay in the near future as well. The article also gives some details on how matchmaking will work and discusses how class choice will influence combat.

View
3. Re: Global Agenda PvP Details Jan 4, 2010, 19:17 Nate

ColoradoHoudini wrote on Jan 4, 2010, 18:58:
10vs10 is not an MMO by my definition..
sure persistent stats, upgrades.. but I get that in Borderlands..and I get something damn close in CoD and upcoming BF BC 2.. with more people.. and -at least with BF BC 2.. dedicated servers.
I believe GA is peer to peer, or am i confusing that with another Persistent FPS (PFPS) thats going to fail-Huxley maybe?

really.. 10 vs 10.. really? come the hell on..

I hope to the FSM that blizzards next game is a real MMOFPS as polished as WoW is.

There is a beta for pre-orderers starting Jan 7th.

GA isn't peer to peer.

I wouldn't call GA a MMOFPS either. Its not a new Planetside. Its a FPS with some MMO aspects for subscribers. Doesn't mean that its not a heck of a lot of fun.

Previous Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Jan 4, 13:13 Re: Global Agenda PvP Details Hump
  2. Jan 4, 18:58  Re: Global Agenda PvP Details ColoradoHoudini
>> 3. Jan 4, 19:17   Re: Global Agenda PvP Details Nate

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo