Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Ships Ahoy - PT Boats: Knights of the Sea

Battlefront.com announces that PT Boats: Knights of the Sea is now available though digital distribution, offering the chance to get in touch with your inner Quinton McHale. They say a demo is expected in a few days, and here's word on the game:

Battlefront.com, an independent internet-based publisher for superior war and strategy games and one of the internetís largest wargaming communities, and Akella, one of Eastern Europeís leading development and publishing houses, proudly announce that the official English game version 1.1 of their innovative naval simulation PT Boats: Knights of the Sea has just been released for download!

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: Ships Ahoy - PT Boats : Knights of the Sea Dec 27, 2009, 05:26 Shadowcat

I'd suggest trying the demo, and looking/waiting for reviews from simulation-focused sites.

I read through the only English review I could find linked to from the Metacritic page (the summaries for the others look to be translations), and the text really didn't suggest there was too much wrong with the game, which seemed at odds with the score given, so my guess is that the game might very well appeal to certain people.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Ships Ahoy - PT Boats : Knights of the Sea Dec 25, 2009, 04:50 KilrathiAce

coop and mp was removed in development.. so the value of this game is low.  

"On 2646.215 I myself attacked & destroyed TCS Tiger's Claw in my Jalthi heavy fighter"
Bakhtosh Redclaw Nar Kiranka

2. Re: Ships Ahoy - PT Boats : Knights of the Sea Dec 24, 2009, 23:42 eRe4s3r

http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/pc/ptboatsknightsofthesea

No its not good, not worth to buy, not a sim and not a decent game. User Score 2.0

Besides being out for nearly half a year a already...

1. Re: Ships Ahoy - PT Boats : Knights of the Sea Dec 24, 2009, 17:42 Overon

Hmm, I hope this is good. Can you do coop mp on the same boat?  

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo