Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Gold - PT Boats: Knights of the Sea

Battlefront.com announces that PT Boats: Knights of the Sea, and the English edition of the World War II naval combat game is on track for release on Christmas Day, the worst shopping day of the year. They offer a $10.00 discount on preorders, saying preorder customers can download the game immediately on release day while waiting for the DVD to be delivered. Here's word on the game: "'PT Boats: Knights of the Sea' is a full-blown naval simulation, and more: combining key elements of a strategic, tactical and action simulator, the game allows the player to control each crew member separately - or command whole groups of ships in a strategic layer!"

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: Gold - PT Boats: Knights of the Sea Dec 23, 2009, 01:43 KilrathiAce

Originally this game supposed to have co-op multiplayer where players could man same boat together, too bad idea died.... too bad...gg  

"On 2646.215 I myself attacked & destroyed TCS Tiger's Claw in my Jalthi heavy fighter"
Bakhtosh Redclaw Nar Kiranka
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Gold - PT Boats: Knights of the Sea Dec 22, 2009, 07:18 Shadowcat

It's actually out in some regions. I couldn't believe it when I saw the box sitting there, after it being in development for so long.

Has anyone spotted any reviews?

2. Re: Gold - PT Boats: Knights of the Sea Dec 21, 2009, 14:41 S2M

Amazing...hopefully it isn't arcade trash.  
The thickness of your ignorance, it's like a fucking shield that repulses insight.

1. Re: Gold - PT Boats: Knights of the Sea Dec 21, 2009, 13:26 Techie714

Saw this game years ago & I'm suprised it's finally coming out. Looks like a great game but the graphics look a little dated...  

Steam (ID)
http://steamcommunity.com/id/techie714/
DEAD SH0T
Keep your privacy!
http://prism-break.org/

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo