Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

City of Heroes Server Transfers

NCsoft announces they are offering City of Heroes subscribers 45 days of free server transfers, saying transfers between servers are now free to all players of the superhero MMORPG through the end of January 2010. There are certain restrictions, as transfers are not available between North American and European servers, only six transfers are allowed per account each seven-day period, not all possessions will transfer over, character names may be lost when transferring, and Super-group affiliation; Prestige; and access to Supergroup base items will be lost. The City of Heroes Free Character Transfer FAQ has all the details.

View
3. Re: City of Heroes Server Transfers Dec 18, 2009, 22:41 Narf2029

I don't get why the service isn't free already. If I'm not mistaken, barring any renaming issues the process is entirely automated, is it not? If they fear a large increase of people losing items from it, maybe they could take an Everquest-like stance for their GMs, in which each GM had a flowchart script where every outcome was "Tough shit, it's your fault."  
Huh? I'm sorry, I was thinking about cake.
Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Dec 18, 15:13 Re: City of Heroes Server Transfers Ruffiana
  2. Dec 18, 15:35  Re: City of Heroes Server Transfers Cutter
>> 3. Dec 18, 22:41   Re: City of Heroes Server Transfers Narf2029
  4. Dec 19, 02:43   Re: City of Heroes Server Transfers .Drifter
  5. Dec 19, 10:27    Re: City of Heroes Server Transfers Fion

footer

Blue's News logo