Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Global Agenda Feb 1, Preorders Now

Hi-Rez Studios announces February 1, 2010 is the release date for Global Agenda, their espionage-themed MMO shooter. They've also initiated preorders of the game, which can now be ordered through Amazon and Steam via the Hi-Rez Studios Website. They outline preorder bonuses, including early access to the beta, a special in-game helmet, the chance to reserve your player and agency name, and the chance to get a free month's premium subscription (the game can also be played online for free). The news is accompanied by a new screenshot and box render.

View
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

3. Re: Global Agenda Feb 1, Preorders Now Dec 15, 2009, 20:39 NKD

I went ahead and pre-ordered. Though starting so soon after ME2 release is going to cause issues.  

How to become an "indie game developer": Dye your hair a bright color, take a strategically angled profile pic, create a Tumblr account, fight on Twitter all day, and under NO CIRCUMSTANCES ever create an actual game.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2. Re: Global Agenda Feb 1, Preorders Now Dec 15, 2009, 19:51 Nate

Its something of a MMO with instanced FPS combat. Visit the Hi-Rez link in the story for more info.

I'll probably subscribe if I like what they've done with the Alliance vs Alliance combat and if the the crafting isn't terrible.

1. Re: Global Agenda Feb 1, Preorders Now Dec 15, 2009, 17:44 NKD

Anyone heard anything about this?  

How to become an "indie game developer": Dye your hair a bright color, take a strategically angled profile pic, create a Tumblr account, fight on Twitter all day, and under NO CIRCUMSTANCES ever create an actual game.

3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo